Friday 14 August 2009

Craig Packer talks about the windows and cycles of his mind …

Craig Packer is head of Americas leveraged finance at Goldman Sachs, and I wouldn't have it any other way because I believe he is doing a great job.

BUT LET THE MAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF!

Craig says: 'I look out through the windows of my mind - no, not my eyes, these are mystical windows in my subconscious - and I see the world in different colours. Rainbow colours, you could say. I have a blue window for when I'm depressed. I have a red window for when I'm all fired up and ready to do business: I can get very passionate. And I have a black window - oh man, let's not go there, you dig? I have a yellow window, a green one, a purple one ... but, er, all you really need to know is that I see the world in different colours.'

O Master, what about the cycles? Is Craig going to tell us about the cycles of his mind, how it all changes and shit, repeating, going back to the way it was and starting again?

YEAH, CRAIG, COME ON, MAN!

Craig says: 'I did not agree to that, Mr Fowke. When you contacted me earlier in the week, I made it quite clear that I would only speak to you about the beautiful mystic windows of my mind. Cycles? That's too personal, man.'

Well, that's a disappointment, isn't it? And I've never seen the colour black in a rainbow, but whatever.