Sunday 8 July 2012

[No. 34] Coming through me

But I've got control.

And it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[1], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[2], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[2], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[1], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[2], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[1], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[2], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[1], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[2], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[1], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[2], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[1], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[2], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[1], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[2], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[1], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[2], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[2], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[3], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[3], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[3], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[3], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[3], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[3], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[3], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[3], and

And it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[1], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[2], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[2], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[1], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[2], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[1], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[2], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[1], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[2], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[1], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[2], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[1], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[2], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[1], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[2], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[1], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[2], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[2], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[3], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[3], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[3], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[3], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[3], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[3], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[3], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[3], and

And it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[1], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[2], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[1], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[2], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[1], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[2], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[1], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[2], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[1], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[2], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[1], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[2], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[1], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[2], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[1], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[2], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[1], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[2], and it's like all the words and all the feelings in the universe want to belong to me, be a part of me[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[2], and I could stop thinking, and stop thinking, and stop thinking, if I wanted such a freedom[3], and this is an experience without any limits, and I am a human being beyond human consciousness[3], and I can shape it, and tie it down, and fix it, and hold it, and no one can take it away from me[3], and it's what I've always wanted, and I've worked hard for it: I had to live in a world of SHIT for years[3], and the first thirty were merely a warm-up - now I'm drinking gasoline and spitting fire[3], and it's got to be endless to get the thrills I need: man, and I need, oh God, and I need, and I NEED[3], and I'm in, so well deep, looking around, feeling, and I can't believe the reality I've discovered[3], and I hope it lasts, and I guess that's down to me, and, yes, I'm saying I've got the guts to go all the way[3], and when I'm up HIGH on the mountain, I'll look back, and I know I'll see gold, lots of gold[3], and