Tuesday 31 July 2012

[No. 40] Moments we'll never have again?

And again and again.

And we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[1], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[2], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[2], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[1], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[2], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[1], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[2], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![1], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[2], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[1], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![2], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[1], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[2], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[1], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[2], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[1], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[2], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[2], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[3], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[3], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[3], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[3], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![3], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[3], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[3], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[3], and

And we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[1], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[2], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[2], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[1], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[2], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[1], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[2], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![1], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[2], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[1], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![2], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[1], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[2], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[1], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[2], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[1], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[2], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[2], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[3], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[3], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[3], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[3], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![3], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[3], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[3], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[3], and

And we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[1], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[2], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[1], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[2], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[1], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[2], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[1], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[2], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![1], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[2], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[1], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![2], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[1], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[2], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[1], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[2], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[1], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[2], and we will have these moments again, and I promise you we will, and we're going to make them happen[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[2], and this is what it's all about, preserving life, one phrase, one thought, one emotion, at a time[3], and when I'm a-ROUND: I know you're a-ROUND, yeah, I get this feeling, and that's what keeps me sane[3], and no one can steal our memories, and we've got our futures to come, all mixed up[3], and what's gone is gone, but what's here is here, and it's here what is gone, right now, so let's make the most of it, GONE together[3], and we'll hold the past and fix it, and there it goes, and it's coming back![3], and we have a moment: NOW, and can you believe in it?[3], and we have one: HERE, a moment, and can you explain how they keep coming?[3], and this isn't what I wanted, and this isn't what I was looking for, and if wishes were horses ...[3], and what do you do when there are MOMENTS everywhere, all the fucking time, and only one or two of them are yours, because the rest belong to mindless fucking SLAGS?[3], and