Monday 3 June 2013

Miaodan Wu has got his Bach Option hedge fund, well ...

Er ... / Just like David Cameron, I haven't got a clue what's going on in the world because I've been chillaxing for the last week. I'm glad Dave took my advice and got away to Ibiza. Let the squares deal with the terrorists, eh?

Anyway, Miaodan Wu? Who? Dr Wu! Eh? / Don't worry about it, man. Obviously, it's some crazy Hong Kong cat with a new hedge fund. He used to be a trader at SAC Capital Advisors. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?) No one knows anything (much) about this new Bach Option fund of his. It won't even be launched for months, end of the year. No one knows how much it will launch with. (Christ!) No one knows how much money Wu will raise. (What's the point?) Ah ... much, much, much ... / Is it a total fantasy? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know. We've got to stay positive. My songs seem like a fantasy at the moment, although I rewrote one line of My Heart last week. You've (we've) got to have faith. Wu has got to have faith. The future is unknown. Magic can come out of the UNKNOWN.

Hedge funds might leave Europe. All of them? Probably. I'll reckon they'll head for Hong Kong. / Wu is going to have a lot of competition. He better get his shit together. / Maybe Wu'll (Wu will) be better than anyone else. That's the key to success. As Tony Robbins says, you've got to be OUTSTANDING - !!! Easier said than done? No! Just do it, man. I don't want to hear any pathetic excuses.

Oh, I should have delayed my holiday until this week. It seems to be all sunny and everything now. Never mind. / I'm listening to Kris Kristofferson. Apparently, his friend is no longer wasted. He's got a good woman.

I might go out after lunch, cheese sandwich, strawberry yoghurt. Or I might stay in. My life is so exciting. / I might work on You're Lying. / I'm glad I wasn't able to make a decent recording of My Heart. Just changing one line has made it so much more ... PERFECT - ?! / I'm after perfection. It's impossible ... / The devil haunts a hungry man, man ...