Tuesday 24 June 2014

Is now the time to launch a corporate bond fund?

No. No, it ain't. Global or not. Who cares? Jesus! I don't care that Alasdair Ross at Threadneedle has a hard-on for corporate bond funds. I've just returned from holiday, man, and I don't want to hear about any of that shit, dear reader(s), you dig?

The thing about Alasdair is, he likes golf, tennis, soccer (whatever the hell that is), chess, and reading. Fine. Why doesn't he spend more time on that stuff then? How much money does he actually need? Surely, he has enough put away by now. Or am I missing something?

Christ! I mean, enough is never enough for these people. Do you see me going around starting up corporate bond funds? Do you see the Aviva Investors guys? No! We've got more sense. The sun is shining! It's summer, ain't it? Pop by the Aviva Investors office. They ain't there, son. They're all in the park, eating ice creams. And that's the way it should be! I'll be going out after this post, after my lunch. Alasdair would be on the golf course if he knew what was good for him. You only get one life. Make the most of it, reader(s).

...

End of sermon. / I'm exhausted after all that. The emotion I put into this blog. Forget about it. You don't want to know.

Cornwall? There were loads of German and Chinese tourists this year. They love Cornwall. / I took my lunch to Land's End because of the rip-off prices. Nearly £4 for a bloody pasty! Almost £2 for a Coke! I felt sorry for the Germans and Chinese who weren't prepared. Ghastly place, Land's End. I'm talking about the attractions, like Disneyland or something. All I need is sea and rocks, man.

And sand. / Yeah, I went to Porth Kidney Sands. The tide was in, so the beach wasn't massive the way I like it, but I still enjoyed myself. Hardly anyone was there, as usual. It's a one-man-and-his-dog environment. Probably the best beach in the country though.

Oh, and I used my imagination with All I Wanna Do. I mean, I didn't have an MP3 player, did I?