Thursday 7 July 2016

Franklin Templeton had £2.5 billion of outflows from its European funds

Yeah. When? Uh, the other month. May, I think. It's no big deal. That money will probably flow back at some point BECAUSE(!) ... that's what happens, man. Money goes a-ROUND and a-ROUND and a-ROUND. You've got to trust money. Let your money go free and it will come back to you with love. 'Hippie bullshit.' Shut it, Voice. You should know better than anyone. It's the cosmos.

The cosmos is in control. / Franklin Templeton?

By their very nature, financial markets are unpredictable. So for more than six decades, throughout the financial markets ups and downs, we've stuck to our company's founding principles: hard work, forward thinking, a consistent approach and a focus on actively managing risk as rigorously as we seek rewards for our investors. We take our responsibility to manage the investments of over 24 million account holders very seriously and never lose sight of whose money it is. We believe that has allowed us to become one of the world's largest dedicated investment managers.

Not bad. Not bad at all. No mention of the cosmos, of course. 'Ha!' But not everyone is as knowledgeable as I am. It's wisdom. It's soul power. It's vision. It's a kind of magic. I've got it. Was I born with it? I don't know. I'm sure you can develop it. I can tell you, dear reader(s), that I wasn't always the world's foremost financial shaman. Think about that for a minute. What can you do with your life? What vision do you have for your future?

...

Anything else? Wait a while, my friend(s). A PR email is coming. 'Yippee!' It's not that exciting, Voice.