Thursday 19 April 2018

No news is good news - yet again!

Important update (21/04/2018): Forget about those two books on a loop! I'm done with them. (I know the Elon Musk book inside out, anyway.) I've bought the audiobook of Grant Cardone's The 10X Rule, and that's what I'm doing on a loop from now on. It's pretty awesome. Cardone has great tonality in his voice, too. There's quite a bit of repetition - ha! - but I think that's good. It's everything you need to know about taking massive action. / Laters!


Well, well ... / No decent PR emails neither! I don't care, man! It's the end of the week, anyway. / Oh, I've finished that new book, for the first time. Now I've got to go back to the beginning ... a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND. And same thing with the Elon Musk book, at the same time, too ... a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND. Until I'm absolutely fucking DIZZY(!) with greatness!!! Ha! Yes, it's my life, dear reader(s). Don't tell me how to live it.

Right. Er ... Brexit? Christ! I don't discuss Brexit no more because I'm only focused on myself these days. 'Oh.' Oh, hello, Voice! 'Hello, boss!' However, Brexit seems to be getting weaker by the day. Which is a good thing. And, actually ... maybe that's the reason I don't write about it now. I mean, it's not worth talking about, is it? 'Stop talking about it!' Okay, okay. Christ!

Anyway, what are you doing this weekend, reader(s), anything, uh ... nice? The sun will be out. Personally, I can't be bothered with it, the sun, not in the city, like. (I learnt my lesson yesterday.) Maybe I'll get a week in Cornwall soon ... until then I'm just going to work, you dig? Really hard, too. When I'm not blogging these days, I'm doing my rock and roll. That's it. No days off! And I'm happy, man.

Right. Anything else? Er ... not really, no. 'Can't you think of anything, boss?!' You think of something! If it were so easy, Voice, you'd be thinking of stuff to write about, and then I'd pay you more. 'Ha! You don't pay me anything. FFS!' Well, you're an intern. What do you expect? 'This is not acceptable!' Oh, oh! Who are you going to complain to? No one can see you. I'm the only one who can hear you. 'The readers can hear me.' Oh, Christ! Get a grip! Only because I'm typing your words up, son. Be grateful for that. At least you're getting some exposure.

Ha! It's a hard life in the world of spirit, ain't it? / Well, see you later(s), crocodile(s)! 'In a while, alligator(s)!' Yeah. Bye!