Monday 23 September 2013

Clive Capital is closing

I once wrote that something at Clive Capital was making £250,000 a day. How times have changed! / Yes, Clive Capital is closing, man. It's commodities, you see. They're no good now. You could say that they were "shit" - if you wanted to.

Let's look on the bright side though. Something has made enough money. Something can get away and start a new life.

Or will something start a new firm? Oh, I hope not. Enough is enough. Something can't prove nothing no more. It's time to rest. To everything there is a season.

_________________________


I'll be starting a new season soon. And I'll be leaving this season in hell behind. / I had a lyrical breakthrough with You're Lying the other night - well, three or four in the morning. / I only need four more lines for the bridge. I might get those today, after lunch. You never know.

My brain is willing to take risks in the early hours of the morning. And it's at its most open then. Because I'm tired, I suppose. And there's the atmosphere of the night, of course.