Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dagmar Dvorak has left Barings

How strange! Dagmar Dvorak has left a bank that doesn't even exist. Have you ever heard such nonsense, dear reader(s)? 'Baring Asset Management, boss.' What, Voice, you little idiot? 'It does exist.' No it doesn't! That Nick Leeson character destroyed the bank decades ago. 'Eighteen years ago. But it's Baring Asset Management. Look through your archive. You've written about it before.' I've got better things to do with my time than to go through my archive looking for an imaginary bank. 'For Christ's sake, Mikey!' Go away, Voice. Some fucking intern you are.

Sorry about that, dear reader(s). You just can't get the staff these days. / Yes, Dagmar Dvorak has left Barings. Decades after it went out of business. What a peculiar girl! Maybe she was in the stationery cupboard and didn't hear everyone leaving. Or maybe she's a fanatic - like those Japanese soldiers still fighting the Second World War.

_________________________


I've lost my voice, a bit. (Not ... The Voice. Don't give a shit about him/it.) Chest infection or something. Another setback. / I was playing You're Lying yesterday. The lyrics have changed the rhythm. (That always happens to me with a song. I don't know why.) It sounds cool though. I still need the bridge lyrics.