Tuesday 22 October 2013

Lia Forcina has got a job at BlueCrest Capital Management

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being. / Don't worry. I'm just listening to Elvis Costello, that's all.

Lia Forcina? Lia, Lia ... Lia is some chick who used to be a trader at SAC Capital Advisors in London. Yeah. But she got fed up with that nonsense, so she's moved to BlueCrest. I don't know what she's doing there. (Oh, more nonsense!) Probably the same kind of stuff. These people don't change.

It may be Tuesday (it is!) but ... well, you know. / I'm waiting for a new microphone. A blue ice snowball or something. Better sound. It won't improve my guitar playing though ...

Lia, Lia, Lia ... / Oh, I'd like to write a bit more about Lia. Yes, I really would. Dear oh dear. Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being. / Is Lia one of these chicks who could make me feel ... even more? / I don't know. It’s a lonely business, life.

What a life, eh?

I played my guitar for four hours yesterday. That's all I wanna do now. Sick of everything else.

Maybe Lia could come round today, play keyboards or something. I don't know. It's an idea.

This finance blogging ... the way I see it, man, I'm burning off bad karma, you know? I'm almost done. I know I ain't gonna be in hell forever. Freedom is coming. I can feel it.

You gotta be real human to write decent songs, dear reader(s). Listen to Blood on the Tracks. 'Blood & Chocolate, boss?' No. Open your ears, Voice! 'I ain't got no ears, Mikey!' / Poor sod. He ain't no human being. A fucking demon. 'Oh, that's harsh.' All right, Voice. I didn't mean that. / I'm the demon.

Lia, Lia, Lia ...