Thursday 24 October 2013

You shouldn't really go to the pub at lunchtime

It ruins you for the rest of the day, doesn't it? Well, it does me. So, there's no financial news again, you'll be glad to hear.

As you probably know, I've got my new microphone. It has a lovely recording sound. It's a bit quiet, but I can amplify the recordings using Audacity software. / It turns out my guitar playing isn't as bad as I thought it was. My old cheap microphone was messing the sound up, making it dirty and fuzzy. This new Blue one picks up my voice (not him, the moron) and guitar perfectly, and clearly, and cuts out any background noises as well.

If I don't record my songs soon, I'll have to wait until early next year to approach publishers. They won't want to be bothered too close to Christmas.

Christmas, already, eh? It was only summer five minutes ago. / By the way, what are pigs in blankets, for the love of Christ? The pub down by the river has put them on its Christmas dinner menu. They sound absolutely horrific, and inedible. / I'm just glad I'm a vegetarian. I am not going to eat a whole fucking pig wrapped up in a blanket!

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow. Laters.