Thursday 12 June 2014

Bain Capital and Goldman Sachs are paying out $121 million to keep everyone sweet

And I'm okay with it. It's the way the world is. / Anyway, I've got my mind on other things. I'm taking a week off, dear reader(s). A sort of fandango for the groover, if you know what I mean. (I'll be back Monday 23rd, probably.) Goldman has given me a few thousand, so - 'What?!' Only joking, Voice. You're so gullible, son. 'You're so believable, man.' Yeah ...

Well ... Bain Capital is paying out $54 million. And Goldman Sachs is paying out $67 million. I don't know whom to. Anyone who wants it, I suppose. Anyone who's been upset by takeover shenanigans. That's the beauty of being rich. You get in trouble, you open your wallet. What's not to like? Everyone's happy.

...

Oh, I need a ... rest. I can just ... about ... type ... these ... words ... like ... Celine. (The novelist, obviously. Not that daft singer.) / If I go crazy before some mansion on a hill, it'll have to be without my MP3 player. I'm still annoyed about that. / And ... All I Wanna Do ... ? No. No ... 0.30 to 0.50 ... for me, a-ROUND, and a-ROUND. Maybe I'll pretend ... 'Yeah. Use your imagination, boss.' Yeah ...

Er ...

Right, laters ... blog fans!