Thursday 26 June 2014

BARCLAYS IN TROUBLE WITH ITS DARK POOL!!!

Jesus H. Christ! I mean ... what did I say, eh? Four whole goddamn years ago! What did I say? What did I tell Barclays? Predators! Well, demons ...

Ha! I'm almost lost for words. 'Almost.' Yeah. The bank only has itself to blame. It's being sued now by Eric Schneiderman, New York's top securities regulator, the Attorney General. Investors aren't safe. Oh no! Really? I'm shocked! (Sarcasm.) / I just think it's funny that Bob Diamond ain't there no more. He was responsible, still is. 'Yeah.' I told him not to get involved. He ignored me. 'You!' Yeah, me, with all my power. The world's foremost financial shaman. 'Jesus!' Now the chickens have come home to roost. Not that Bobby will care, but - 'Demons.' What, Voice? 'The demons have come home to roost.' Oh yeah! Exactly, man! Great big demonic chickens have come home to roost.

It's unbelievable, ain't it, dear reader(s)? I mean, do I write this blog for my health? 'No!' It's about time that people working in finance started taking me seriously.

Talk about a visionary! I saw it all coming! Four years ago!