Monday 13 November 2023

[No. 1,149]

And gotta have[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[1], and gotta have[2], and gotta gotta[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[2], and uh uh[1], and gotta gotta[2], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[1], and uh uh[2], and ha beautiful[1], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[2], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[1], and ha beautiful[2], and off off bastard world off[1], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[2], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[1], and off off bastard world off[2], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[1], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[2], and know no no[1], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[2], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[1], and know no no[2], and cant care cant care[1], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[2], and suffering makes you a big character like a[1], and cant care cant care[2], and too ooo dangerous to care[1], and suffering makes you a big character like a[2], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[1], and too ooo dangerous to care[2], and more crazy than[1], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[2], and to say[1], and more crazy than[2], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[1], and to say[2], and never mind[1], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[2], and so[1], and never mind[2], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[1], and so[2], and what does it matter[1], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[2], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[1], and what does it matter[2], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[1], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[2], and my mad hope[1], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[2], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[1], and my mad hope[2], and people so weak these days[1], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[2], and anyway[1], and people so weak these days[2], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[1], and anyway[2], and Im not paid enough to care[1], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[2], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[1], and Im not paid enough to care[2], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[1], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[2], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[1], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[2], and at a later date like like tomorrow[1], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[2], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[1], and at a later date like like tomorrow[2], and gotta have[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[2], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[3], and gotta gotta[3], and uh uh[3], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[3], and ha beautiful[3], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[3], and off off bastard world off[3], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[3], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[3], and know no no[3], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[3], and cant care cant care[3], and suffering makes you a big character like a[3], and too ooo dangerous to care[3], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[3], and more crazy than[3], and to say[3], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[3], and never mind[3], and so[3], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[3], and what does it matter[3], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[3], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[3], and my mad hope[3], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[3], and people so weak these days[3], and anyway[3], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[3], and Im not paid enough to care[3], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[3], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[3], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[3], and at a later date like like tomorrow[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[3], and

And gotta have[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[1], and gotta have[2], and gotta gotta[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[2], and uh uh[1], and gotta gotta[2], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[1], and uh uh[2], and ha beautiful[1], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[2], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[1], and ha beautiful[2], and off off bastard world off[1], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[2], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[1], and off off bastard world off[2], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[1], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[2], and know no no[1], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[2], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[1], and know no no[2], and cant care cant care[1], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[2], and suffering makes you a big character like a[1], and cant care cant care[2], and too ooo dangerous to care[1], and suffering makes you a big character like a[2], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[1], and too ooo dangerous to care[2], and more crazy than[1], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[2], and to say[1], and more crazy than[2], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[1], and to say[2], and never mind[1], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[2], and so[1], and never mind[2], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[1], and so[2], and what does it matter[1], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[2], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[1], and what does it matter[2], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[1], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[2], and my mad hope[1], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[2], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[1], and my mad hope[2], and people so weak these days[1], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[2], and anyway[1], and people so weak these days[2], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[1], and anyway[2], and Im not paid enough to care[1], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[2], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[1], and Im not paid enough to care[2], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[1], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[2], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[1], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[2], and at a later date like like tomorrow[1], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[2], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[1], and at a later date like like tomorrow[2], and gotta have[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[2], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[3], and gotta gotta[3], and uh uh[3], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[3], and ha beautiful[3], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[3], and off off bastard world off[3], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[3], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[3], and know no no[3], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[3], and cant care cant care[3], and suffering makes you a big character like a[3], and too ooo dangerous to care[3], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[3], and more crazy than[3], and to say[3], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[3], and never mind[3], and so[3], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[3], and what does it matter[3], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[3], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[3], and my mad hope[3], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[3], and people so weak these days[3], and anyway[3], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[3], and Im not paid enough to care[3], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[3], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[3], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[3], and at a later date like like tomorrow[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[3], and

And gotta have[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[1], and gotta have[2], and gotta gotta[1], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[2], and uh uh[1], and gotta gotta[2], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[1], and uh uh[2], and ha beautiful[1], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[2], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[1], and ha beautiful[2], and off off bastard world off[1], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[2], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[1], and off off bastard world off[2], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[1], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[2], and know no no[1], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[2], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[1], and know no no[2], and cant care cant care[1], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[2], and suffering makes you a big character like a[1], and cant care cant care[2], and too ooo dangerous to care[1], and suffering makes you a big character like a[2], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[1], and too ooo dangerous to care[2], and more crazy than[1], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[2], and to say[1], and more crazy than[2], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[1], and to say[2], and never mind[1], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[2], and so[1], and never mind[2], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[1], and so[2], and what does it matter[1], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[2], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[1], and what does it matter[2], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[1], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[2], and my mad hope[1], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[2], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[1], and my mad hope[2], and people so weak these days[1], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[2], and anyway[1], and people so weak these days[2], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[1], and anyway[2], and Im not paid enough to care[1], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[2], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[1], and Im not paid enough to care[2], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[1], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[2], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[1], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[2], and at a later date like like tomorrow[1], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[2], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[1], and at a later date like like tomorrow[2], and gotta have[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[2], and what what you might wonder oh be patient[3], and gotta gotta[3], and uh uh[3], and vision that beats all dirt all lies all evil[3], and ha beautiful[3], and I and we can spin yes us and it will we all bounce off bounce we and I and we cant be touched[3], and off off bastard world off[3], and aRound my brain is so ooo like iron ooo ooo ooo[3], and my mind my soul Christ I dont know[3], and know no no[3], and off it goes and I laugh and I laugh even yes in the cold like a fool who just dont care man[3], and cant care cant care[3], and suffering makes you a big character like a[3], and too ooo dangerous to care[3], and listen I can say but I can say yes and I can say yes but dont wanna say no because some things real crazy[3], and more crazy than[3], and to say[3], and oh oh I know you wont cope with things I really got to say[3], and never mind[3], and so[3], and let me shiver me brain away for everyones entertainment[3], and what does it matter[3], and yeah yeah my ice fingers[3], and aRound aRound and aRound might warm things up[3], and my mad hope[3], and icy eyes can stare forever at any horror now and maybe thats a great achievement when[3], and people so weak these days[3], and anyway[3], and just so you know this aint poetry this is a brain mind collapse with no sense and I dont even care[3], and Im not paid enough to care[3], and I cant care about anything aRound here or out there in the cold world life and you know Im waiting[3], and you you know what Im waiting for dont ya[3], and thats all Im saying with these spins right now right here but but but obviously there will be more spins[3], and at a later date like like tomorrow[3], and I should imagine yes yes but excuse me if I dont[3], and