Tuesday 28 November 2023

[No. 1,154] Plan A B C D E F G H I J ...

And well[1], and I dont know man[1], and well[2], and do you[1], and I dont know man[2], and yeah yeah yeah[1], and do you[2], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[1], and yeah yeah yeah[2], and uh yours too obviously[1], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[2], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[1], and uh yours too obviously[2], and uh uh[1], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[2], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[1], and uh uh[2], and I cant decide let them decide[1], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[2], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[1], and I cant decide let them decide[2], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[1], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[2], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[1], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[2], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[1], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[2], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[1], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[2], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[1], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[2], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[1], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[2], and our world awful aint it[1], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[2], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[1], and our world awful aint it[2], and thats the truth[1], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[2], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[1], and thats the truth[2], and no priest will tell you that[1], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[2], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[1], and no priest will tell you that[2], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[1], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[2], and oh yes believe[1], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[2], and so you open your soul you you[1], and oh yes believe[2], and come on come on[1], and so you open your soul you you[2], and well[3], and come on come on[2], and I dont know man[3], and do you[3], and yeah yeah yeah[3], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[3], and uh yours too obviously[3], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[3], and uh uh[3], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[3], and I cant decide let them decide[3], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[3], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[3], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[3], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[3], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[3], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[3], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[3], and our world awful aint it[3], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[3], and thats the truth[3], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[3], and no priest will tell you that[3], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[3], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[3], and oh yes believe[3], and so you open your soul you you[3], and come on come on[3], and

And well[1], and I dont know man[1], and well[2], and do you[1], and I dont know man[2], and yeah yeah yeah[1], and do you[2], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[1], and yeah yeah yeah[2], and uh yours too obviously[1], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[2], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[1], and uh yours too obviously[2], and uh uh[1], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[2], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[1], and uh uh[2], and I cant decide let them decide[1], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[2], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[1], and I cant decide let them decide[2], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[1], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[2], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[1], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[2], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[1], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[2], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[1], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[2], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[1], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[2], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[1], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[2], and our world awful aint it[1], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[2], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[1], and our world awful aint it[2], and thats the truth[1], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[2], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[1], and thats the truth[2], and no priest will tell you that[1], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[2], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[1], and no priest will tell you that[2], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[1], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[2], and oh yes believe[1], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[2], and so you open your soul you you[1], and oh yes believe[2], and come on come on[1], and so you open your soul you you[2], and well[3], and come on come on[2], and I dont know man[3], and do you[3], and yeah yeah yeah[3], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[3], and uh yours too obviously[3], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[3], and uh uh[3], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[3], and I cant decide let them decide[3], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[3], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[3], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[3], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[3], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[3], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[3], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[3], and our world awful aint it[3], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[3], and thats the truth[3], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[3], and no priest will tell you that[3], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[3], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[3], and oh yes believe[3], and so you open your soul you you[3], and come on come on[3], and

And well[1], and I dont know man[1], and well[2], and do you[1], and I dont know man[2], and yeah yeah yeah[1], and do you[2], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[1], and yeah yeah yeah[2], and uh yours too obviously[1], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[2], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[1], and uh yours too obviously[2], and uh uh[1], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[2], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[1], and uh uh[2], and I cant decide let them decide[1], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[2], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[1], and I cant decide let them decide[2], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[1], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[2], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[1], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[2], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[1], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[2], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[1], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[2], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[1], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[2], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[1], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[2], and our world awful aint it[1], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[2], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[1], and our world awful aint it[2], and thats the truth[1], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[2], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[1], and thats the truth[2], and no priest will tell you that[1], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[2], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[1], and no priest will tell you that[2], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[1], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[2], and oh yes believe[1], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[2], and so you open your soul you you[1], and oh yes believe[2], and come on come on[1], and so you open your soul you you[2], and well[3], and come on come on[2], and I dont know man[3], and do you[3], and yeah yeah yeah[3], and to be honest I think the cosmos laughs at my plans do you know what I mean[3], and uh yours too obviously[3], and aRound aRound who cares so dizzy aRound[3], and uh uh[3], and its the cosmos maybe thats got plans for me with Billy and Dr M helping out I suppose I dont mind[3], and I cant decide let them decide[3], and theyre saying now those astronomer bastards that the universe is billions of years older than we all thought or were told[3], and I cant imagine how many more galaxies[3], and the thing is with the right sort of promotion we could see all of it flying like dolphins[3], and wont that be nice yes yes yes[3], and if youre coming with me at the end well well maybe you need to get moving with your own goals just saying[3], and or or or think youre coming remains to be seen[3], and Ill see you coming no doubt with some sort of crazy astral eyes and then the world will be forgotten[3], and our world awful aint it[3], and and and my poems will live on thank the cosmos and Billy and Dr M because I got no time for cushions[3], and thats the truth[3], and ha ha ha I cant have cushions now because its a hard life where you must achieve[3], and no priest will tell you that[3], and listen listen ah listen to me I know these things how oh how I'm so ooo ooo ooo connected you dig[3], and I know things that atheists and religious sorts dont[3], and oh yes believe[3], and so you open your soul you you[3], and come on come on[3], and