Tuesday 21 November 2023

[No. 1,152] Ooo

And ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[1], and ooo[2], and ooo ooo ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[2], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[1], and ooo ooo ooo[2], and of course of course this here isnt blank[1], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[2], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[1], and of course of course this here isnt blank[2], and well I think we do[1], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[2], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[1], and well I think we do[2], and yeah yeah we love it[1], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[2], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[1], and yeah yeah we love it[2], and ha ha ha options options loads[1], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[2], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[1], and ha ha ha options options loads[2], and do we like words[1], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[2], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[1], and do we like words[2], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[1], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[2], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[1], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[2], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[1], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[2], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[1], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[2], and you need that in my game[1], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[2], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[1], and you need that in my game[2], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[1], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[2], and dreams ha dreams Christ[1], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[2], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[1], and dreams ha dreams Christ[2], and oh unconscious ness[1], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[2], and never ever mind[1], and oh unconscious ness[2], and ooo[3], and never ever mind[2], and feeling a bit blank actually[3], and ooo ooo ooo[3], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[3], and of course of course this here isnt blank[3], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[3], and well I think we do[3], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[3], and yeah yeah we love it[3], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[3], and ha ha ha options options loads[3], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[3], and do we like words[3], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[3], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[3], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[3], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[3], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[3], and you need that in my game[3], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[3], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[3], and dreams ha dreams Christ[3], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[3], and oh unconscious ness[3], and never ever mind[3], and

And ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[1], and ooo[2], and ooo ooo ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[2], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[1], and ooo ooo ooo[2], and of course of course this here isnt blank[1], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[2], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[1], and of course of course this here isnt blank[2], and well I think we do[1], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[2], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[1], and well I think we do[2], and yeah yeah we love it[1], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[2], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[1], and yeah yeah we love it[2], and ha ha ha options options loads[1], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[2], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[1], and ha ha ha options options loads[2], and do we like words[1], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[2], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[1], and do we like words[2], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[1], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[2], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[1], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[2], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[1], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[2], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[1], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[2], and you need that in my game[1], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[2], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[1], and you need that in my game[2], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[1], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[2], and dreams ha dreams Christ[1], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[2], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[1], and dreams ha dreams Christ[2], and oh unconscious ness[1], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[2], and never ever mind[1], and oh unconscious ness[2], and ooo[3], and never ever mind[2], and feeling a bit blank actually[3], and ooo ooo ooo[3], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[3], and of course of course this here isnt blank[3], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[3], and well I think we do[3], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[3], and yeah yeah we love it[3], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[3], and ha ha ha options options loads[3], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[3], and do we like words[3], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[3], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[3], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[3], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[3], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[3], and you need that in my game[3], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[3], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[3], and dreams ha dreams Christ[3], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[3], and oh unconscious ness[3], and never ever mind[3], and

And ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[1], and ooo[2], and ooo ooo ooo[1], and feeling a bit blank actually[2], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[1], and ooo ooo ooo[2], and of course of course this here isnt blank[1], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[2], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[1], and of course of course this here isnt blank[2], and well I think we do[1], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[2], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[1], and well I think we do[2], and yeah yeah we love it[1], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[2], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[1], and yeah yeah we love it[2], and ha ha ha options options loads[1], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[2], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[1], and ha ha ha options options loads[2], and do we like words[1], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[2], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[1], and do we like words[2], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[1], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[2], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[1], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[2], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[1], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[2], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[1], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[2], and you need that in my game[1], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[2], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[1], and you need that in my game[2], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[1], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[2], and dreams ha dreams Christ[1], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[2], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[1], and dreams ha dreams Christ[2], and oh unconscious ness[1], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[2], and never ever mind[1], and oh unconscious ness[2], and ooo[3], and never ever mind[2], and feeling a bit blank actually[3], and ooo ooo ooo[3], and ha ha ha its all right you know I dont have any complaints and its a lot of fun[3], and of course of course this here isnt blank[3], and this is chaos mind brain collapse as you know and were used to it aint we yes we like it[3], and well I think we do[3], and aRound and aRound aRound never gets old its eternal and immortal or something ha ha uh[3], and yeah yeah we love it[3], and well I suppose yes but but but I got some blankness now too and some freeness now too[3], and ha ha ha options options loads[3], and my brain really hurts with it all well a bit and I dont mind its just words words words aint it[3], and do we like words[3], and listen you cant hear but listen Im still getting tunes in me dreams and you never know I might[3], and like Cohen you dig but probably not[3], and the truth is Im happy with my new destiny now which is old really because it was always my astrologers plan[3], and he knew everything even when I was going to phone him[3], and imagine such powers and I was lucky to have such a soul in my corner putting in a good word with the gods uh cosmos[3], and you need that in my game[3], and yes yes the game of words words words where you must demolish the whole of a vulgar culture as Billy knows[3], and yeah hes still active mainly magic now obviously[3], and dreams ha dreams Christ[3], and anyway anyway anyway kooks you wont believe the dreams from last night I swear my subconscious is nuts[3], and oh unconscious ness[3], and never ever mind[3], and