Monday 8 January 2024

[No. 1,163]

And you you[1], and hello hello hello[1], and you you[2], and can you spin when I spin[1], and hello hello hello[2], and I doubt it[1], and can you spin when I spin[2], and are you committed to the lifestyle[1], and I doubt it[2], and ha ha I doubt it man[1], and are you committed to the lifestyle[2], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[1], and ha ha I doubt it man[2], and ah come on[1], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[2], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[1], and ah come on[2], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[1], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[2], and oh dont worry kooks[1], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[2], and uh uh[1], and oh dont worry kooks[2], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[1], and uh uh[2], and you cant[1], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[2], and with me passion[1], and you cant[2], and youre so lost[1], and with me passion[2], and how could you ever hope to do it[1], and youre so lost[2], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[1], and how could you ever hope to do it[2], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[1], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[2], and you dont and do you[1], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[2], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[1], and you dont and do you[2], and youre arrogant[1], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[2], and its a tragedy for you yes[1], and youre arrogant[2], and your situation[1], and its a tragedy for you yes[2], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[1], and your situation[2], and will you ever break free[1], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[2], and no no[1], and will you ever break free[2], and I suppose that[1], and no no[2], and aRound aRound look just look at me[1], and I suppose that[2], and the problem is[1], and aRound aRound look just look at me[2], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[1], and the problem is[2], and youre deluded[1], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[2], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[1], and youre deluded[2], and stay where you are[1], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[2], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[1], and stay where you are[2], and is this the ENDS for you[1], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[2], and you you[3], and is this the ENDS for you[2], and hello hello hello[3], and can you spin when I spin[3], and I doubt it[3], and are you committed to the lifestyle[3], and ha ha I doubt it man[3], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[3], and ah come on[3], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[3], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[3], and oh dont worry kooks[3], and uh uh[3], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[3], and you cant[3], and with me passion[3], and youre so lost[3], and how could you ever hope to do it[3], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[3], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[3], and you dont and do you[3], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[3], and youre arrogant[3], and its a tragedy for you yes[3], and your situation[3], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[3], and will you ever break free[3], and no no[3], and I suppose that[3], and aRound aRound look just look at me[3], and the problem is[3], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[3], and youre deluded[3], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[3], and stay where you are[3], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[3], and is this the ENDS for you[3], and

And you you[1], and hello hello hello[1], and you you[2], and can you spin when I spin[1], and hello hello hello[2], and I doubt it[1], and can you spin when I spin[2], and are you committed to the lifestyle[1], and I doubt it[2], and ha ha I doubt it man[1], and are you committed to the lifestyle[2], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[1], and ha ha I doubt it man[2], and ah come on[1], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[2], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[1], and ah come on[2], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[1], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[2], and oh dont worry kooks[1], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[2], and uh uh[1], and oh dont worry kooks[2], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[1], and uh uh[2], and you cant[1], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[2], and with me passion[1], and you cant[2], and youre so lost[1], and with me passion[2], and how could you ever hope to do it[1], and youre so lost[2], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[1], and how could you ever hope to do it[2], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[1], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[2], and you dont and do you[1], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[2], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[1], and you dont and do you[2], and youre arrogant[1], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[2], and its a tragedy for you yes[1], and youre arrogant[2], and your situation[1], and its a tragedy for you yes[2], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[1], and your situation[2], and will you ever break free[1], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[2], and no no[1], and will you ever break free[2], and I suppose that[1], and no no[2], and aRound aRound look just look at me[1], and I suppose that[2], and the problem is[1], and aRound aRound look just look at me[2], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[1], and the problem is[2], and youre deluded[1], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[2], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[1], and youre deluded[2], and stay where you are[1], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[2], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[1], and stay where you are[2], and is this the ENDS for you[1], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[2], and you you[3], and is this the ENDS for you[2], and hello hello hello[3], and can you spin when I spin[3], and I doubt it[3], and are you committed to the lifestyle[3], and ha ha I doubt it man[3], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[3], and ah come on[3], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[3], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[3], and oh dont worry kooks[3], and uh uh[3], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[3], and you cant[3], and with me passion[3], and youre so lost[3], and how could you ever hope to do it[3], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[3], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[3], and you dont and do you[3], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[3], and youre arrogant[3], and its a tragedy for you yes[3], and your situation[3], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[3], and will you ever break free[3], and no no[3], and I suppose that[3], and aRound aRound look just look at me[3], and the problem is[3], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[3], and youre deluded[3], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[3], and stay where you are[3], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[3], and is this the ENDS for you[3], and

And you you[1], and hello hello hello[1], and you you[2], and can you spin when I spin[1], and hello hello hello[2], and I doubt it[1], and can you spin when I spin[2], and are you committed to the lifestyle[1], and I doubt it[2], and ha ha I doubt it man[1], and are you committed to the lifestyle[2], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[1], and ha ha I doubt it man[2], and ah come on[1], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[2], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[1], and ah come on[2], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[1], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[2], and oh dont worry kooks[1], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[2], and uh uh[1], and oh dont worry kooks[2], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[1], and uh uh[2], and you cant[1], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[2], and with me passion[1], and you cant[2], and youre so lost[1], and with me passion[2], and how could you ever hope to do it[1], and youre so lost[2], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[1], and how could you ever hope to do it[2], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[1], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[2], and you dont and do you[1], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[2], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[1], and you dont and do you[2], and youre arrogant[1], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[2], and its a tragedy for you yes[1], and youre arrogant[2], and your situation[1], and its a tragedy for you yes[2], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[1], and your situation[2], and will you ever break free[1], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[2], and no no[1], and will you ever break free[2], and I suppose that[1], and no no[2], and aRound aRound look just look at me[1], and I suppose that[2], and the problem is[1], and aRound aRound look just look at me[2], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[1], and the problem is[2], and youre deluded[1], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[2], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[1], and youre deluded[2], and stay where you are[1], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[2], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[1], and stay where you are[2], and is this the ENDS for you[1], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[2], and you you[3], and is this the ENDS for you[2], and hello hello hello[3], and can you spin when I spin[3], and I doubt it[3], and are you committed to the lifestyle[3], and ha ha I doubt it man[3], and I get aRound all the time any times all times so ooo dizzy I cant stop dont wanna stop no no no[3], and ah come on[3], and kooks I dont know dont know about yous[3], and maybe you need to spin a little bit more[3], and oh dont worry kooks[3], and uh uh[3], and but but BUT squares youre stuck with your lives and in your lives oh you aint following me[3], and you cant[3], and with me passion[3], and youre so lost[3], and how could you ever hope to do it[3], and with me skill at the spinning my dedication my insane lust for all the dizzy action yes[3], and not not that you would ever ever hope of course[3], and you dont and do you[3], and ah can you even see me where I am in reality and not where you want me to be stuck in the jam youre dealing with[3], and youre arrogant[3], and its a tragedy for you yes[3], and your situation[3], and but but BUT I can laugh at the comedy of where you are[3], and will you ever break free[3], and no no[3], and I suppose that[3], and aRound aRound look just look at me[3], and the problem is[3], and you think you feel youre free but you have no evidence of it and its a real shame[3], and youre deluded[3], and I just wouldnt know what to do in your position[3], and stay where you are[3], and dizzy scenes wont cant help you now youre too far stuck in the jam aint no getting out[3], and is this the ENDS for you[3], and