Tuesday 30 January 2024

[No. 1,170]

And ha ha[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[1], and ha ha[2], and those squares man[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[2], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[1], and those squares man[2], and well[1], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[2], and yeah yeah I been thinking[1], and well[2], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[1], and yeah yeah I been thinking[2], and breaking the rules a bit[1], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[2], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[1], and breaking the rules a bit[2], and I dont need no inspiration[1], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[2], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[1], and I dont need no inspiration[2], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[1], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[2], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[1], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[2], and just circumstances you know[1], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[2], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[1], and just circumstances you know[2], and they keep coming coming[1], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[2], and and and visions[1], and they keep coming coming[2], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[1], and and and visions[2], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[1], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[2], and maybe you prefer numbers[1], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[2], and anyway[1], and maybe you prefer numbers[2], and thats not the point or pictures[1], and anyway[2], and the thing is[1], and thats not the point or pictures[2], and the point is oh here we are[1], and the thing is[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[1], and the point is oh here we are[2], and where no one square knows or imagines[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[2], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[1], and where no one square knows or imagines[2], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[1], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[2], and its a theory yes[1], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[2], and a rather good one dont you think[1], and its a theory yes[2], and we always here ha[1], and a rather good one dont you think[2], and ha ha[3], and we always here ha[2], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[3], and those squares man[3], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[3], and well[3], and yeah yeah I been thinking[3], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[3], and breaking the rules a bit[3], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[3], and I dont need no inspiration[3], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[3], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[3], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[3], and just circumstances you know[3], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[3], and they keep coming coming[3], and and and visions[3], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[3], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[3], and maybe you prefer numbers[3], and anyway[3], and thats not the point or pictures[3], and the thing is[3], and the point is oh here we are[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[3], and where no one square knows or imagines[3], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[3], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[3], and its a theory yes[3], and a rather good one dont you think[3], and we always here ha[3], and

And ha ha[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[1], and ha ha[2], and those squares man[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[2], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[1], and those squares man[2], and well[1], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[2], and yeah yeah I been thinking[1], and well[2], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[1], and yeah yeah I been thinking[2], and breaking the rules a bit[1], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[2], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[1], and breaking the rules a bit[2], and I dont need no inspiration[1], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[2], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[1], and I dont need no inspiration[2], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[1], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[2], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[1], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[2], and just circumstances you know[1], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[2], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[1], and just circumstances you know[2], and they keep coming coming[1], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[2], and and and visions[1], and they keep coming coming[2], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[1], and and and visions[2], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[1], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[2], and maybe you prefer numbers[1], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[2], and anyway[1], and maybe you prefer numbers[2], and thats not the point or pictures[1], and anyway[2], and the thing is[1], and thats not the point or pictures[2], and the point is oh here we are[1], and the thing is[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[1], and the point is oh here we are[2], and where no one square knows or imagines[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[2], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[1], and where no one square knows or imagines[2], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[1], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[2], and its a theory yes[1], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[2], and a rather good one dont you think[1], and its a theory yes[2], and we always here ha[1], and a rather good one dont you think[2], and ha ha[3], and we always here ha[2], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[3], and those squares man[3], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[3], and well[3], and yeah yeah I been thinking[3], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[3], and breaking the rules a bit[3], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[3], and I dont need no inspiration[3], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[3], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[3], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[3], and just circumstances you know[3], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[3], and they keep coming coming[3], and and and visions[3], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[3], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[3], and maybe you prefer numbers[3], and anyway[3], and thats not the point or pictures[3], and the thing is[3], and the point is oh here we are[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[3], and where no one square knows or imagines[3], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[3], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[3], and its a theory yes[3], and a rather good one dont you think[3], and we always here ha[3], and

And ha ha[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[1], and ha ha[2], and those squares man[1], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[2], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[1], and those squares man[2], and well[1], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[2], and yeah yeah I been thinking[1], and well[2], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[1], and yeah yeah I been thinking[2], and breaking the rules a bit[1], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[2], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[1], and breaking the rules a bit[2], and I dont need no inspiration[1], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[2], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[1], and I dont need no inspiration[2], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[1], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[2], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[1], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[2], and just circumstances you know[1], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[2], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[1], and just circumstances you know[2], and they keep coming coming[1], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[2], and and and visions[1], and they keep coming coming[2], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[1], and and and visions[2], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[1], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[2], and maybe you prefer numbers[1], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[2], and anyway[1], and maybe you prefer numbers[2], and thats not the point or pictures[1], and anyway[2], and the thing is[1], and thats not the point or pictures[2], and the point is oh here we are[1], and the thing is[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[1], and the point is oh here we are[2], and where no one square knows or imagines[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[2], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[1], and where no one square knows or imagines[2], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[1], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[2], and its a theory yes[1], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[2], and a rather good one dont you think[1], and its a theory yes[2], and we always here ha[1], and a rather good one dont you think[2], and ha ha[3], and we always here ha[2], and no one knows that we are spinning with poetry thoughts do they[3], and those squares man[3], and kooks rule so ooo dizzy like they dont believe and could never believe oh theyre so very dull[3], and well[3], and yeah yeah I been thinking[3], and free verse and blank verse is the way to go with the occasional traditional poem of my own design[3], and breaking the rules a bit[3], and listen once youve got the form out of the way all decided like you can really get down to it[3], and I dont need no inspiration[3], and I just need time and energy and I gotta oh I gotta yes to avoid the cold world and all its evils[3], and I aint no wanderer on the earth[3], and fourteen of the last seventeen years of this blog Ive been forced to write it thats the truth[3], and just circumstances you know[3], and thats how I proved to myself and yous that you can open up to the cosmos and accept all the words[3], and they keep coming coming[3], and and and visions[3], and they always coming forever wont ever stop[3], and you can be like a big whale with that krill shit seriously[3], and maybe you prefer numbers[3], and anyway[3], and thats not the point or pictures[3], and the thing is[3], and the point is oh here we are[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and arent we having fun and yes we know how to spin[3], and where no one square knows or imagines[3], and its such a beautiful freedom for us when we can manage it[3], and is it possible that when were not here we actually are still here the best of us as it were our souls eh[3], and its a theory yes[3], and a rather good one dont you think[3], and we always here ha[3], and