Monday 29 January 2024

[No. 1,169]

And uh ha[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[1], and uh ha[2], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[2], and you wont believe but[1], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[2], and what did I do[1], and you wont believe but[2], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[1], and what did I do[2], and FFS you thinks well[1], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[2], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[1], and FFS you thinks well[2], and er[1], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[2], and well great things might take forever[1], and er[2], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[1], and well great things might take forever[2], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[1], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[2], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[1], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[2], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[1], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[2], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[1], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[2], and who cares anyway[1], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[2], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[1], and who cares anyway[2], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[1], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[2], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[1], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[2], and worse much worse things happen at sea[1], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[2], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[1], and worse much worse things happen at sea[2], and do you you you understand come on[1], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[2], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[1], and do you you you understand come on[2], and my yes must say my[1], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[2], and anyway whats the news got any news no[1], and my yes must say my[2], and thats fine so fine[1], and anyway whats the news got any news no[2], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[1], and thats fine so fine[2], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[1], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[2], and great news for them[1], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[2], and in sea with theirdinner yes[1], and great news for them[2], and uh ha[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[2], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[3], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[3], and you wont believe but[3], and what did I do[3], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[3], and FFS you thinks well[3], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[3], and er[3], and well great things might take forever[3], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[3], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[3], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[3], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[3], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[3], and who cares anyway[3], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[3], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[3], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[3], and worse much worse things happen at sea[3], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[3], and do you you you understand come on[3], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[3], and my yes must say my[3], and anyway whats the news got any news no[3], and thats fine so fine[3], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[3], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[3], and great news for them[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[3], and

And uh ha[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[1], and uh ha[2], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[2], and you wont believe but[1], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[2], and what did I do[1], and you wont believe but[2], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[1], and what did I do[2], and FFS you thinks well[1], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[2], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[1], and FFS you thinks well[2], and er[1], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[2], and well great things might take forever[1], and er[2], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[1], and well great things might take forever[2], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[1], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[2], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[1], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[2], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[1], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[2], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[1], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[2], and who cares anyway[1], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[2], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[1], and who cares anyway[2], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[1], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[2], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[1], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[2], and worse much worse things happen at sea[1], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[2], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[1], and worse much worse things happen at sea[2], and do you you you understand come on[1], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[2], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[1], and do you you you understand come on[2], and my yes must say my[1], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[2], and anyway whats the news got any news no[1], and my yes must say my[2], and thats fine so fine[1], and anyway whats the news got any news no[2], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[1], and thats fine so fine[2], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[1], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[2], and great news for them[1], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[2], and in sea with theirdinner yes[1], and great news for them[2], and uh ha[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[2], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[3], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[3], and you wont believe but[3], and what did I do[3], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[3], and FFS you thinks well[3], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[3], and er[3], and well great things might take forever[3], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[3], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[3], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[3], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[3], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[3], and who cares anyway[3], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[3], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[3], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[3], and worse much worse things happen at sea[3], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[3], and do you you you understand come on[3], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[3], and my yes must say my[3], and anyway whats the news got any news no[3], and thats fine so fine[3], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[3], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[3], and great news for them[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[3], and

And uh ha[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[1], and uh ha[2], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[1], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[2], and you wont believe but[1], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[2], and what did I do[1], and you wont believe but[2], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[1], and what did I do[2], and FFS you thinks well[1], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[2], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[1], and FFS you thinks well[2], and er[1], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[2], and well great things might take forever[1], and er[2], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[1], and well great things might take forever[2], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[1], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[2], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[1], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[2], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[1], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[2], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[1], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[2], and who cares anyway[1], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[2], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[1], and who cares anyway[2], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[1], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[2], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[1], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[2], and worse much worse things happen at sea[1], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[2], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[1], and worse much worse things happen at sea[2], and do you you you understand come on[1], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[2], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[1], and do you you you understand come on[2], and my yes must say my[1], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[2], and anyway whats the news got any news no[1], and my yes must say my[2], and thats fine so fine[1], and anyway whats the news got any news no[2], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[1], and thats fine so fine[2], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[1], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[2], and great news for them[1], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[2], and in sea with theirdinner yes[1], and great news for them[2], and uh ha[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[2], and Ive made progress with me chunk a chunk of blank a blank verse[3], and ooo yes ooo definitely ooo[3], and you wont believe but[3], and what did I do[3], and ha ha with great courage I changed a punctuation mark[3], and FFS you thinks well[3], and yeah yeah I still only got six lines man but but but I dont care because good things take time and[3], and er[3], and well great things might take forever[3], and these lines aRound here uh uh what can I say it all pours straight from the cosmos to me fingers[3], and cold cold obviously I mean my fingers situation[3], and Im not particularly dreaming of some summer sun not when Ill be burning up on the beaches and cliffs[3], and maybe drowning in the sea to escape cant swim no[3], and you know what they say about me dont you they say Mikey dont surf I mean I cant swim can I[3], and who cares anyway[3], and I know that if I find myself in trouble like that those friendly dolphins will carry me away[3], and no one will ever hear or see again me gone in the sea like[3], and Ill be happy yes Ill consider it a rather magnificent result and as they also say well I do[3], and worse much worse things happen at sea[3], and uh uh especially if the crabs get hold of you and Im not talking about the ones in the bucket humans[3], and do you you you understand come on[3], and or or is this all too vague and confused and jumbled with me fingers with words from the cosmos through my uh my soul[3], and my yes must say my[3], and anyway whats the news got any news no[3], and thats fine so fine[3], and you know what the dolphins want to know dont you[3], and its mackerel for dinner ha ha ha[3], and great news for them[3], and in sea with theirdinner yes[3], and