Thursday 4 January 2024

One thing

It's the end of the week, my friend(s).

So ...

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

That's all. 'Yippee!'

Yes.

No.

What can I say?

'Anything you like!'

Really?

Oh, I don't know.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

Listen, kook(s) ...

Think back twenty years, or thirty years, or forty years.

Think of all the trash.

Then imagine it gone.

And imagine yourself, you, you, you ... with one activity, and no distractions.

And then go forward again ...

Twenty years, or thirty years, or forty years ...

To this moment in time.

This moment - !!!

Do you know what I mean?

Oh, I hope so.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

But it's not the ENDS, not yet.

I have more to write.

'What, Mikey?'

I couldn't tell you, Voice.

Let me try ...

'Go on! Write!'

Okay ...

The strangest thing you can do in the modern world is one thing.

That's it.

'Nice one, Mikey!'

Thank you, Voice.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

And ...

'Laters!'

Bye.