Thursday 22 November 2007

GlaxoSmithKline spends £800 million on fish oil

GlaxoSmithKline is going to buy Reliant Pharmaceuticals for £800 million. It is an American company whose main product is Lovaza - an amazing fish oil pill that controls fatty acids.

I have been speaking to Maurice Marble III about this deal, and he is not happy. He said to me, 'I'm at my wits' end. I really am. What about all my pills? I've invented pills that can expand your consciousness, pills that aid astral travel, pills that - all kinds of pills! I've got pills coming out of my ears, and no one wants to buy them. What about me? What do I get?'

Well, if he doesn't shut up, I'm sure he will get put away somewhere. I seem to be surrounded by lunatics - Maurice, Keith, poor Ben. What is it about me that attracts these people?