Thursday 26 May 2011

What does the FSA know about Royal Bank of Scotland ...

... that we don't know, but would like to know, because we're right nosy bastards ... no[!], it's our money, we imagine, our bank, in our dreams, and nightmares, well ... your money, your bank, I'm not exactly / one / of the / biggest taxpayers / around, I'm ashamed to say ... but I'm trying to do my bit, seeing as we're all in this together, on a one-way trip to hell ... and it's raining in our hearts, and we'll never be free, and we'll be in debt forever, which is the way 'they' like it, even / though / I've never seen 'them' and / so / haven't the slightest idea who 'they' are, which is probably a blessing, as 'they' are no doubt extremely evil ... as we know, 'they' control the world, and you don't get to control the world without ... being a real nasty piece of work, or a lizard, and the lizards are nasty by their very nature, because they're animals, just like us, which suggests we're just as nasty, meaning we're obviously, genuinely, all in this together ... yes, we are the 'they' everyone is so scared of, we are the animals, we are the people, we are the scum ... sadly, we got ourselves into this, and now there's no way out, no escape, no salvation, oh, surely not ... no, that must be a mistake ... [it is!] ... we're all going to be saved, I'm praying for it, big time, God is on my side, a great personal friend of mine, so keep in with me, I'm soooooo ... oooooo ... well-connected, like a mystic Paris Hilton, but ... with less morals ... He'll get us out of this mess, if He exists, I'm hoping for the best ... £45 billion, of our fucking money[!!!], your money, for a commie bank, plus the state loans, guarantees, Christ knows what else, I'll have to ask him, not that we're on friendly terms, I prefer his father, I think it's jealousy on his part, I couldn't give a shit, David Icke had the same problem, then got crucified in the media, a terribly sad affair, it won't / happen / to me ... yes, had a breakdown, poor thing, poor little wannabe Jesus, it won't / happen / to me, I'm made of sterner stuff, I am a rock, I / am / an ... soooooo ... oooooo ... what does the FSA know that we don't know, where's that goddamn report?