Monday 5 March 2012

I wish I had the gift

I wish I were superficial, and stupid. Wouldn't it be an easy life? Man, I live in hope. One of these years, I'll say the things people love to hear. And I'll write the shit they love to read.

I want to be so smooth. Yes! I want to entertain, and please people I don't even care about. Imagine if I were enthusiastic! On a roll, with everyone digging it.

I would slash my wrists ...

_________________________


6.45pm. Forget about that miserable crap I wrote earlier. I've just made a breakthrough with the lyric for my second "new" song. (It's only taken me three months.) I've got a title and a pretty good concept. I've been on Google and found one old song with the same title, but that doesn't matter. It's not well known.

I'm a bit more cheerful now!