Wednesday 10 October 2012

[No. 61] In the country club

A fantasy - ?

And you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[1], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[2], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[2], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[1], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[2], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[1], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[2], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[1], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[2], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[1], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[2], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[1], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[2], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[1], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[2], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[1], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[2], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[2], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[3], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[3], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[3], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[3], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[3], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[3], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[3], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[3], and

And you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[1], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[2], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[2], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[1], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[2], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[1], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[2], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[1], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[2], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[1], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[2], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[1], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[2], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[1], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[2], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[1], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[2], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[2], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[3], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[3], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[3], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[3], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[3], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[3], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[3], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[3], and

And you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[1], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[2], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[1], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[2], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[1], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[2], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[1], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[2], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[1], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[2], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[1], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[2], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[1], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[2], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[1], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[2], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[1], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[2], and you're safe and warm, and you don't have a care in the world, and it's nice to see the urchins out the window[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[2], and you're cut off from reality, and you're cut off from humanity, and who could ask for more?[3], and you hope it's going to last, 'Ha!', and you think it's going to last, but some of these urchins are rather large, and they're BARBARIANS, and they're at the gate NOW(!)[3], and it's a hard life for some - as you'll soon find out[3], and the gate is smashed, and the window is broken, and where are you going to RUN(!!!) to - NOW(!)?[3], and they've got their hands on YOU(?)!, and they're not smiling, oh, no, no, NO!, and it seems they're not at all happy, and who knew this would happen?[3], and it's a time for saying goodbyes, and it's a time for prayers, and I hope your DEVIL is a great comfort to you[3], and all of this could have been avoided - if only you had been a little more OPEN[3], and I'm spinning it a-ROUND until I can make it REAL(!!!) because I'm VICIOUS when I need to be[3], and if you wanna think badly of me, I'm gonna think badly of you, too[3], and