Monday 26 August 2019

Invitation - why, why, why?!

WHY - ?!

Why would I be invited to something like this? Why would anyone?! 'What's this, boss?' Invitation, Voice. This - !!!

Invitation to presentation of Sectra's three-month interim report on September 3, 2019, Linkoping, Sweden - August 22, 2019 - The international medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra will publish its interim report for the period May to July 2019 on September 3, 2019. Sectra invites analysts, investors, and the media to attend a teleconference/audiocast in conjunction with the publication of the report.

Publication of the interim report: 8:15 a.m. September 3, 2019

Presentation and audiocast: 10:00 a.m. September 3, 2019


Jesus H. Christ! Is there any need for this? Really? 'Some people might think so, boss.' Yeah. 'Some people might like it.' Yeah. 'Some people might have been dreaming about it for months. Well, since the last one, anyway.' The last what? 'The last presentation of a report, man. I presume there have been others. Weren't you invited?' Ha! I probably was, Voice, but I can't remember.

Why would I remember?

...

Well, well ... / I'm back at work again, dear reader(s), for my sins. After a week off, like. 'Did you have a nice time?' I didn't go anywhere. 'Oh.' Unless you count Richmond as somewhere. I know some people do. / Yes, I walked to Richmond twice. For the sake of my health, you understand, kook(s). Do you understand? 'They understand.' I can't say I feel any better though. 'Maybe you should do a Hell Week. Like our Goggins.' Well, I'm thinking about it, son. I mean, my own version of it.

You see, kook(s), in Navy SEAL training they have this Hell Week from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon, 130 hours, where they just, uh ... go through hell, basically. And the trainee SEALs only get four hours of sleep. 'Every night? That's not too bad.' During the whole 130 hours, idiot! 'Christ!' Yeah. Big time.

And, you know ... maybe I could do my normal blogging one week, and then do my music the rest of the time. 'With only four hours of sleep?!' That's the idea. 'Ha! Rather you than me, boss.' Er, you'll be with me, Voice. 'Fuck that!' I'm serious. 'Fuck that!'

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Oh, it won't be physical. Just mental. 'You said it!' Shut up!

Hell Week in SEAL training is a mental test, anyway. What can you put up with? What can you survive?

You dig?

Actually, when I was younger - much younger, ah, the apple trees, blossoms in the breeze, etc. - I once went four days with only four hours of sleep. 'Great!' I had a diabolical toothache, and during that time I also worked three ten-hour night shifts in a supermarket.

Okay, okay. Laters!