Wednesday 16 January 2013

[No. 87] Life goes on

Look at the sun. Or the moon.

And I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[1], and we change, and some things never change[1], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[2], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[1], and we change, and some things never change[2], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[1], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[2], and life goes on with no control[1], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[2], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[1], and life goes on with no control[2], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[1], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[2], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[1], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[2], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[1], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[2], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[1], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[2], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[1], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[2], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[2], and we change, and some things never change[3], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[3], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[3], and life goes on with no control[3], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[3], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[3], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[3], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[3], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[3], and

And I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[1], and we change, and some things never change[1], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[2], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[1], and we change, and some things never change[2], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[1], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[2], and life goes on with no control[1], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[2], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[1], and life goes on with no control[2], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[1], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[2], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[1], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[2], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[1], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[2], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[1], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[2], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[1], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[2], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[2], and we change, and some things never change[3], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[3], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[3], and life goes on with no control[3], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[3], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[3], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[3], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[3], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[3], and

And I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[1], and we change, and some things never change[1], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[2], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[1], and we change, and some things never change[2], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[1], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[2], and life goes on with no control[1], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[2], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[1], and life goes on with no control[2], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[1], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[2], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[1], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[2], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[1], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[2], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[1], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[2], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[1], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[2], and I can't stop it, this life, I can't freeze it, shit, I wish, and I stick it, crying bitter tears, here a-ROUND, and still it passes, laughing, not caring[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[2], and we change, and some things never change[3], and oh I wish, yes, I were laughing, not caring, on the river, of life, in the water, all wet, not dry - like the desert of news[3], and it goes on, life, for everyone OUTSIDE, free of the misery I've put myself in, and you[3], and life goes on with no control[3], and there'll be more and more of it, years and years of it, even after we've gone[3], and if you don't believe me: just look at the sun in the day or the moon in the night, or the moon on one of those mornings[3], and they're finding more galaxies all the fucking time[3], and we're not the only ones alive, though we're the only ones a-ROUND, for our sins[3], and I want to see the sun in the night because I want to break the pattern[3], and I want to take a bite out of the moon[3], and