Tuesday 22 January 2013

Philippa Gee: inflows, oh crikey!

My favourite wealth management fund bird or whatever, Philippa Gee, is going on about fund management PR insanity and using words like "crikey". She doesn't like news of inflows, which I find a bit strange. Personally, I don't care for any sort of financial news. It fucking sickens me. So why does Philippa single out news of inflows? I don't know. She's a funny girl. I mean, I like her, but ... well, you know.

_________________________


Yes, I'm writing in the night again, and listening to Brian Eno's Apollo again. There's no law against it.

We won't be hearing from the Voice. I've given him a couple of days off. He's visiting family on the astral plane.

I got those two lines I needed for my song. I'm feeling pretty good now. And I'm in a state of certainty. (I think that's what Tony Robbins calls it.) My life's gonna change.

What about all this snow, eh? I hope we get some nice weather soon. I think I saw a bit of sunshine yesterday morning.

I'm sort of lost without the Voice. I know he can be quite annoying, but he keeps me company. / It's a lonely business, this blogging. Especially if you're isolated and surrounded by enemies (in the fuckosphere), like Julius Caesar. I'm not complaining. Fortunately, I have the strength of soul to cope. And my superiority is a great comfort.

Got Sylvian on now. Instrumentals, thank God.

I'm not very inspired tonight. Just tired. I'm going to sleep. Later(s), reader(s), friend(s). See you Wednesday.