Thursday 17 January 2013

[No. 88] I'll go mad

All great things must first wear terrifying and monstrous masks in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity.

And if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[1], and with a razor?[1], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[2], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[1], and with a razor?[2], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[1], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[2], and they've got it coming[1], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[2], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[1], and they've got it coming[2], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[1], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[2], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[1], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[2], and the voices, eh?[1], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[2], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[1], and the voices, eh?[2], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[1], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[2], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[2], and with a razor?[3], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[3], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[3], and they've got it coming[3], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[3], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[3], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[3], and the voices, eh?[3], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[3], and

And if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[1], and with a razor?[1], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[2], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[1], and with a razor?[2], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[1], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[2], and they've got it coming[1], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[2], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[1], and they've got it coming[2], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[1], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[2], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[1], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[2], and the voices, eh?[1], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[2], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[1], and the voices, eh?[2], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[1], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[2], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[2], and with a razor?[3], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[3], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[3], and they've got it coming[3], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[3], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[3], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[3], and the voices, eh?[3], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[3], and

And if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[1], and with a razor?[1], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[2], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[1], and with a razor?[2], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[1], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[2], and they've got it coming[1], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[2], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[1], and they've got it coming[2], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[1], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[2], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[1], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[2], and the voices, eh?[1], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[2], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[1], and the voices, eh?[2], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[1], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[2], and if it gets RESULTS who's going to argue with a madman twisting (and foaming) all a-ROUND outside?[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[2], and with a razor?[3], and if I could destroy the financial news, oh, THAT would be an achievement, something to boast about[3], and as a madman SHA-man I could roll on their office floor, and I could piss FIRE on their pathetic parade, and I could call myself "Rasputin"[3], and they've got it coming[3], and they'll look at me, with fear in their eyes, oh yes, and they'll see a BARBARIAN at reception[3], and it's like the dull leading the dull with them, even the dead leading the dead[3], and I am the CAESAR of news - and I search for it, and I will destroy it[3], and the voices, eh?[3], and Nietzsche said to me: get your razor out, son, cut your name into their hearts, and don't forget to wear your monstrous face[3], and I meet all sorts in the NIGHT[3], and