Monday 4 November 2013

Ziff Brothers Investments is closing its US hedge fund!

But that's just the bad news. There's no need to get upset. Because ... there's some good news! 'Thank Christ! What's the good news, Mikey?' Sha-la-la, I love you. 'Eh?' (I'm listening to Al Green, Voice. Don't worry about it.) The good news is that the Brothers Ziff are planning to give money away to any cats who are interested in starting their own hedge funds. 'Oh, that's very generous of them. Have they got religion or something?' I don't know what they've got, man. I just hope it ain't catching.

It's not really good news, is it? 'Well ...' / Have I ever taught (preached, man, let's face it, mystical stuff, not square religion) that you should give money away to some cat just because he - or she, kitten - has asked for it? 'No. Er ...' That's not capitalism, man. 'No.' Of course it ain't, Voice. That's communism! 'Communism?!' Maybe. It might be communism. But it ain't capitalism, I can tell you that. 'I suppose they got religion, boss. Like Al Green.' What?! Forget about Al Green, son. I'll be putting the late, great Marvin Gaye on in a minute.

_________________________


What's going on? Am I flying high in the friendly sky? Not yet. It's too early in the day for that.

I'm gonna get this post out of the way, man, then I'm gonna play my guitar. (Or I might go out. It's sunny!) / I'm getting better, I think. But I want to be so good that I can play without thinking ... so I can concentrate on singing and the overall performance, you dig? / There are so many things that can go wrong when you're recording. / It's probably a lost art, anyway. I mean, most people build recordings up, an instrument or voice at a time. (Not Neil Young. Dylan, these days?) That's too complicated with my laptop and software. / Oh, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, dear reader(s). I'll work it out somehow.

Marvin says God is love. He's got religion. Jesus! / Very cool tune though.