Wednesday 9 January 2019

I'm depressed tonight

That doesn't mean I've stopped shifting my paradigm. I'm still doing it!!! It's just that I've got a grim feeling tonight that everything is pointless.

I'll probably be okay tomorrow.

Music? It's a bit early, but I'm in the mood for Brian Eno's Apollo. This album can comfort me in peculiar ways, you dig?

Oh, I've gone back to not watching TV before ten in the evening. As someone who used to really love watching his favourite shows and films I can honestly say ... television seriously rots your brain. So, limit that shit if you can, dear reader(s).

Yes, this is the last post of the week.

My music? In theory, I'm ready to record my songs. I mean, I'm technically good enough now. I'm just waiting for some emotional stability. Ha! There's none on the horizon.

Even if everything is pointless ... I'll struggle on. You know me, man. I'm like a cross between Prince Hamlet and the Terminator.

I went into central London today. For no particular reason. I just fancied walking around. Oxford Street, etc. I went to Hyde Park.

Music? I need to put something more cheerful on ...

You Don't Know What You Mean To Me. A song by Sam & Dave. It's hard to be depressed listening to this, but ... I'll give it my best shot.

Okay, okay. I haven't listened to Ja Rule for a while. I've only got one of his albums. Exodus. A best of thing. I like the tone of his voice. Put It On Me is my favourite song of his.

Right. Have a nice weekend.