Wednesday 2 November 2022

I've been reading more depressing articles about the music business ...

So -

'I thought you watched depressing videos about the music business, boss?'

Well ... yes, Voice, I watch depressing videos about the music business on YouTube, BUT(!) ... I read depressing articles about the music business on the Guardian website.

'Oh, I get you. Thanks for clearing that up.'

Yeah. Anyway ...

Oh! I've got a PR email from Detlef and the gang. I'll do it tomorrow. For those of you who like finance, like. Freaks!

Oh, by the way, I've made a couple of small changes to that U2 BIG TEN ...

One
Beautiful Day
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
The Unforgettable Fire
New Year's Day
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
With Or Without You
Where The Streets Have No Name
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Desire

That's better!

Not as good as my BIG TEN though, ha!

So ...

Well ...

Never mind.

Laters.