Wednesday 12 April 2023

Circular economy event

And I've been invited! By Estelle!

'Is Lucky going to be there, boss?'

I don't know, Voice.

Anyway ...

Hello,

All right.

Vauban Infrastructure Partners is pleased to invite you to its event on April 13th, from 8:30 to 10:00am CET.

'Nice one! / Let's hope Lucky behaves himself.'

Ha!

The event will consist of a panel discussing how infrastructure stakeholders can build and leverage on regulation to enhance the transition towards a world of "circular infrastructure".

Fine.

The debate will focus on the public policies and regulatory incentives - especially at the European level - that are needed to make infrastructure more circular and design a better future facing the challenges or our times (climate change, biodiversity losses, urbanization, etc.).

This event will be co-organized with the Global Circular Economy Chair of ESSEC Business School and Altermind. It will benefit from various insights from our high-level guests, including Florian Flachenecker (Policy Officer at the DG Environment of the EU Commission), Gabrielle Gauthey (CEO High Representative by the EU institutions, Senior Vice-President for European Public Affairs at TotalEnergies), Sébastien Petithuguenin (CEO of the waste management company Paprec), Dr Oriana Romano (Head of Unit, Water Governance and Circular Economy at OECD) and Dr Wilfried Sand-Zantman (Professor of Economics and Academic Director of the Global Circular Economy Chair of ESSEC Business School).

No mention of Lucky.

We hope to welcome you on this occasion. You can register remotely by responding here.

Oh, here. Where?!

'Are you going, boss?'

What, remotely?

I might actually turn up there. In the flesh, like. With Lucky. 'Ha!' See how they like that.

If there is a "there".

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else?

I like this video. Especially the bit where he burns his suitcase. I might have to make a choice between me rucksack and me guitar.

But not while I'm eating me dinner.

'Yeah, let your chips and pasty go down first.'

Yeah.

'All washed down with cider.'

Maybe.

I haven't actually had cider for years.

Anyway ...

I can't play my guitar at the moment. / I hurt my hand yesterday when some stupid kid ran me over in the street with his bike. He was riding about a hundred miles an hour on the bloody pavement when I was going around the corner. I was lucky to get away with a messed-up hand. If I had been twenty years older or a pregnant woman or something ... anything could have happened.

But it's a sign of my mood these days that I wasn't bothered by it, and I just got up and walked off. The kid asked me: "Are you all right?" I just said: "No." ... and walked off.

By the way, if I had a gun ... I reckon I would shoot my laptop, like Elvis. Because what does bother me these days is all the stupid things that keep popping up on the screen. Not adverts. I'm talking about stuff like anti-virus software. LEAVE ME ALONE.

I've pinned Mighty Soul to the top of my Twitter, but I don't think anyone has listened to it. Followers aren't your friends, man.

I have a plan to promote my music, which might work. It might piss people off, too, but I can't help that. / I still need more recordings, so ... I'm not too bothered about the promotion thing yet.

Anyway ...

I will be stopping all the musical chat and personal chat at some point ...

Yeah, yeah.

And I will stop writing this blog at some point ...

Yeah, yeah.

Do you know what I mean???

Sing along, kooks!

'Yeah, yeah, yeah!'

Laters.