Monday 24 April 2023

Free shares!

'Give me some, boss!'

What?!

I ain't got none, Voice!

'Oh. ... ... ... /// ... ... ... What are you talking about then?'

This -

I've got a great consumer story. WeShop is making retail history allowing people to make cash from FREE shares. The UK shopping platform WeShop, the world's first shopping platform which rewards with 20% of shares for every purchase, is now paying out CASH for SHARES.

The community owned e-commerce platform has seen incredible growth with over 115,000 Brits now using the site to make purchases and earn FREE shares which can be cashed in.

The chairman Richard Griffiths is available for interview.

Best wishes

Ian

Yeah, yeah.

'Is this a PR email?'

Of course it is.

Anyway ...

'Are you going to interview Richie?'

Christ! No.

'Is he going to interview you?'

I don't give interviews, idiot.

'Right. I forgot.'

I'm not talking to anyone ...

I'll let him have his say though ...

Weshop Chairman, Richard Griffiths, says: "The way we shop has changed dramatically in the last ten years thanks to rapid advances in technology. While we've seen the dramatic growth of online shopping platforms - and their profits - none of them are designed to benefit the people who keep them going, the shoppers. That's why WeShop was born, building a totally shoppable social network that is owned by the community. And to show we are serious, we're giving away over 90% of WeShop to the people who use it. We think that the potential of WeShop is gigantic and will have a massive impact on the world of ecommerce and online retail. Imagine if Amazon had done this when they started, the wealth created by Amazon would have been shared amongst the people who made it successful, its users. Indeed, the world might look very different now, and that's what we're trying to achieve, a better, fairer and more democratised shopping experience for everyone."

Ha, ha, ha! Richie, son, if Amazon had done that when they started, Jeff wouldn't have that big super mega yacht of his, would he?

Dear oh dear.

Never mind.

I mean ... that's the whole point of starting a business like this, surely? Or am I missing something?

'Some people don't care about money, boss. Like Elon.'

Yeah, right. That's why Elon is worth $200 billion. Idiot!'

Never mind.

ENDS

...

Anything else? Music?

I've decided that Good Times is my minimum standard for a BIG song. I mean, I was rehearsing it last night, and I rather like it ...

So ...

Mighty Soul
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
This Love
The Future
Life and Death
Nothing
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Lovers On The Make
Stella
Malibu
What's This Life We Live?
And Rain Came Down
Good Times

So, I need seven more songs for a BIG TWENTY ...

'Yippee!'

Ha! Don't celebrate yet, Voice. Writing songs isn't a priority for me at the moment because ...

I need to rehearse, rehearse, rehearse ...

You dig?

'Yeah, okay.'

Laters!