Monday 3 April 2023

Prepare yourself for another life

And another.

And another.

Listen, man ... I doubt that any saints are reading this. You'll probably have to go through a lot more lives yet.

I know I will.

Obviously, I'm hoping for promotion. I'm rather hoping I'll become a demigod on some other planet, you dig?

Humanity isn't my style any more. Earth isn't my style any more.

But YOU(!) What you don't want ... is to become a pig or a goat or a cow or something like that. Not any kind of animal.

Unless it's a dolphin, of course.

An owl wouldn't be too bad, I suppose.

Karajan is an eagle. Well, that's what he said he would be. 

Try to stay human, if you can. I'm just talking about you. Yes, YOU(!) You'll probably come back to earth ... which will be even more of a shitshow, what with climate change and artificial intelligence.

And, uh ... try not to come back as a robot, yeah?

'Ha! Robots don't have souls, Mikey.'

I know they don't, Voice. I wasn't being serious. There's no danger of any of my readers becoming robots.

[Although some of them do good impersonations of robots ...]

You need to get your mind right
You need to get your mind right
You need to get your mind right

You need to get your soul right
You need to get your soul right
You need to get your soul right

What are you actually doing with your consciousness day after day after day? Have you thought of that?

Too busy living, eh?

Ah, living is for fools.

Find yourself a rock
A rock facing the sea
Sit on it all day long
The rock won't complain
It's seen humans
It's seen dinosaurs
You won't be anything new
Let your brain empty
Or just push out all the trash

You need to learn that ...

You are no one
You have no name

You are no one
You have no name

You are no one
You have no name