Wednesday 29 March 2023

Crabs in a bucket ain't my problem

It's their problem.

They are only hurting themselves.

I always try to encourage everyone - kook and square alike - to improve themselves because that's what I believe in, man.

Self-improvement for the entire human race!

But some people think that's the worst thing ever, apparently.

I just ...

Ah, maybe they think there's no point ... if everyone dies, anyway.

Caesar dies, Beethoven dies ... and the tea lady dies.

True, true.

However, the cosmos is watching!

The cosmos wants to recruit big souls, and give them even bigger positions in other lives!

How do I know this???

Ha! How could I not know it? Oh, you! Spend just one dreamy night in my head and see and hear the things I see and hear. All right?

You'll be amazed.

...

Yeah, yeah. I've been thinking about that Krishna guy again. Maybe he's the most impressive of all the massive action guys.

He just walked out the door! At nearly seventy! Leaving his family staring open-mouthed like characters from Gogol's Dead Souls.

A boat to America ...

He didn't know anyone. He didn't have any money. He didn't have particularly good health.

He didn't care!

He was GONE.

Do you understand???

He was utterly GONE.

His mind wasn't connected to anything on earth, anything around him.

And this isn't a religious thing, by the way. He could have been selling his secret recipe for fried chicken, you dig?

No, this is just a very rare state of mind. And maybe a dangerous one.

Listen to me ...

A lot of people are too connected for their own good. And they want YOU with them.

Just saying, man.

Yes, I'm just saying.

Remember ...

The world is going away, and it won't be pretty.

NOW ...

Where are you going?