Tuesday 14 March 2023

Can't sleep

So I'm writing this.

Actually, I fell asleep about nine last night when I didn't want to, and now I can't sleep.

I'm listening to Apollo, obviously.

I'm writing slowly. I want to sleep. Can't see the keyboard too well. Keep making mistakes. But I'm correcting them. I haven't got a headache. The lamp is on the other side of the room. There's not much light.

Just so you know the scene.

My music?

It's a shame that I haven't been able to record Shady, Dodgy, Shifty, but I suppose I could add it to the demo at a later date.

Maybe I'll be all right with these three -

Mighty Soul
This Love
Round the Bend

Anyway ...

I haven't got much to say.

I'm feeling sleepy. Can't sleep though.

I'm sitting up in bed. I hope the laptop battery doesn't run out because I'll have to get out of bed then and plug it in.

It's my problem. Don't worry about it.

I haven't done any live blogging like this for a while. What's happening? It was raining earlier. It's stopped now.

Not much is happening. The street is quiet. There was a fox. But it's gone.

Ha! No, no, no. I'm not going to record a song. I'm tired. I'm sleepy. My fingers are sore. And I can't sleep.

How did Eno know what outer space sounds like? Amazing!

I've been listening to my songs on my phone speaker the last few days. I prefer that to the earphones now. The best volume seems to be 67. Any louder, and the sound is a bit distorted. That's on the Neutron Player app, by the way.

I suppose most people will listen on their phones.

I will launch my demo soon. Don't know when exactly. I don't know if I'm ready to be a superstar, but ... I'm running out of options. It's that or nothing, you dig?

I keep looking at the battery.

That fox was making an awful noise in the yard. Maybe it was fighting with one of the cats.

I haven't seen the squirrel lately. You know, the one who lives on the roof? It likes staring at me through the window. Well, it used to. As I say, it hasn't been around lately.

The street is very quiet.

I don't know what else to say.

Two trillion galaxies! That's a lot.

The battery is holding up very well. It's not a great laptop, but I think I'm going to make it.

It's not too cold tonight, but I don't want to get out of bed.

I bet I'll fall asleep tomorrow at awkward moments. Never mind.

My demo won't give people any idea of my BIG DOZEN. 

No one knows what I've been up to, or what I'm planning. Besides kook readers of this blog, of course.

I could add Nothing at a later date.

Maybe I won't need to add any more songs. Maybe Mighty Soul will take care of business - if you know what I mean.

The street is too quiet. I'm suspicious.

Anyway, I'm not getting out of bed to play my guitar at this hour.

I'm posting this, yes.

Then I'll try to get to sleep for a while.

I want to get up early though.

Bye.