Wednesday 22 March 2023

Music for kooks

I've put two songs on YouTube ...

Mighty Soul
Round the Bend

But I don't like the other recordings. I need more!

These two -

Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
This Love

And maybe these two -

Nothing
Stella

I don't think anyone has listened to the songs yet. It's going to be difficult to get people to listen. Maybe I'll have to put the time in to get some more Twitter followers, or do some promotional work, or something. I don't know.

I won't do that yet though because I need more recordings. That's the first priority.

So, yeah ... it's gonna be hard, man.

'What happened to your recording of This Love, boss? I thought that was all right?'

Too many horrible background noises, Voice.

I wish that guy I recorded with in 1989 and 1990 was still around. Maybe he is, somewhere. 'He played for time, didn't he? Jiving you that you were voodoo. The kids were just crass. He was the nazz. With God-given ass. He took it all too far. But, boy, could he play guitar!' Er, yeah ... maybe.

[What was that all about???]

I could try contacting music industry people. There's a guy at Universal who's willing to listen to new stuff.

But I need more recordings!

This would be good -

Stella
Nothing
This Love
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
Mighty Soul

With Round the Bend removed. Just five big ones.

'How about putting all your BIG DOZEN online?'

That would be crazy, Voice. But how would I record them all? It's a nightmare just getting one recording done.

Never mind.

Listen! It's being UNKNOWN that is the major problem.

'Those five will be enough, boss. Then just promote them around the clock.'

Yes, that might work.

Anyway ...

Laters, kooks!

'Laters, rockers ... and rollers, too!'

Ha!