Tuesday 7 March 2023

It's music week!

'What?!'

Ha, ha, ha!

No, no, no. I will do a couple of finance PR emails this week. I promise you!

Just not today.

Anyway, I recorded a good version of Shady, Dodgy, Shifty last night, which I could use ...

'I sense a "but" coming. I really do. I'm all mystical like that, kooks.'

Shut up, Voice.

BUT(!) ... I'm not sure I like it. 'Oh.' Yeah. I suppose I could use it in an emergency situation.

But I'll keep recording ...

It turns out that that ... uh, that ... Mighty Soul recording from eighteen months ago or so is actually pretty good.

'Not great, Mikey???'

It's pretty good, Voice. I'm not going to get "great" at home. Not with my fingers. 'Not with that local hero on his motorbike.' Ha! Well, I think that's a few guys, man. They deliver food at all hours.

I'm quite pleased with the This Love recording, too, even though there are a few hisses and crackles.

Anyway ...

Oh, the conceptual today will be about the cosmos. 'Surprise, surprise.' What do you mean? 'You're always writing about the cosmos.' Yeah, yeah. We're very close - as you know. 'As I know.'

Anyway ...

I suppose I could put the Shady recording on my phone to see how it sounds between the other two.

I don't know.

I'm not sure there's enough feeling in my voice.

'Ha! I've got loads of feeling. You can't imagine.'

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway ...

I'm listening to the Back To Black song ... right now! Not just a great song, but great production, too. And Mark Ronson wrote the music.

You know, if I get a deal ... I'll probably need a permanent right-hand man, like Mick Ronson (no relation) or Carlos Alomar. 'That will be expensive.' And that's why I need a major deal, and why I need the greatest album of all times, and why I need to play arenas and stadiums.

It sounds crazy I know ...

But I don't care, kooks!!! I couldn't care less what things sound like, you dig?

'You wouldn't have written your BIG DOZEN if you cared, Mikey!'

Exactly!

'Listen and look and learn, kooks! Just be a crazy nutjob like Mikey!'

Voice.

'Sorry.'

Anyway ...

George Michael was a great songwriter.

Laters!

'Bye!'