The private equity group Apollo Global Management will face questions today from investors. They want to know what the frig is going on with Apollo's poorly performing Amsterdam-listed fund. Well, don't we all?
I have some questions of my own:
1) Why didn't Apollo trust in Big Herb?
2) Why weren't the ghosts of the dead financiers involved from the very beginning?
3) Why hasn't Apollo burnt any money in the desert?
4) Why has Apollo hired Gary Stein as head of investor relations when he don't know shit about the new creed of mystical capitalism?
5) Apollo Creed. Wasn't he a character in a couple of the Rocky films?