Tuesday 23 March 2010

Julian Rifat is the Moore Capital trader arrested by the FSA

Arrested by the FSA?! All right, he wasn't arrested by the FSA. The police got him. But I suppose it is only a matter of time before the FSA gets the power of arrest. These lunatics are out of control! And they won't be happy until every banker and trader in the City is behind bars. They'll be on the astral plane next. I can see it happening.

But back to Julian Rifat. He is a personal friend of mine. I do not know whether he is guilty or innocent. I can tell you though that I have spent time in the desert of our love with Julian. I trust him. Big Herb trusts him. The ghosts of the dead financiers trust him. And -

O Master, the fact that you trust him isn't really going to inspire your readers with confidence, is it?

O my child, what are you trying to say?

Come on, boss. Everyone knows what goes on in the astral desert of our love.

Shut it!


UPDATE: I've just been searching on Google and I think the FSA does have some power of arrest. Jesus! It's worse than I thought.

O Master, SOCA probably put the cuffs on him.

Whatever. I don't know how it works. I'm a financial shaman. It's not my area.