Wednesday 5 December 2012

[No. 77] How do you get something from nothing?

Big something, big nothing.

And I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[1], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[2], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[2], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[1], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[2], and this is how you do it, pure will[1], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[2], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[1], and this is how you do it, pure will[2], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[1], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[2], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[1], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[2], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[1], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[2], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[1], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[2], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[1], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[2], and it's so quiet here[1], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[2], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[1], and it's so quiet here[2], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[2], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[3], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[3], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[3], and this is how you do it, pure will[3], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[3], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[3], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[3], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[3], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[3], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[3], and it's so quiet here[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[3], and

And I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[1], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[2], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[2], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[1], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[2], and this is how you do it, pure will[1], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[2], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[1], and this is how you do it, pure will[2], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[1], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[2], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[1], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[2], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[1], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[2], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[1], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[2], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[1], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[2], and it's so quiet here[1], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[2], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[1], and it's so quiet here[2], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[2], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[3], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[3], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[3], and this is how you do it, pure will[3], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[3], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[3], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[3], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[3], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[3], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[3], and it's so quiet here[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[3], and

And I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[1], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[2], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[1], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[2], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[1], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[2], and this is how you do it, pure will[1], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[2], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[1], and this is how you do it, pure will[2], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[1], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[2], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[1], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[2], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[1], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[2], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[1], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[2], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[1], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[2], and it's so quiet here[1], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[2], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[1], and it's so quiet here[2], and I'm here in the heart of NOWHERE with a lot of nothing looking for something to get excited about[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[2], and I'm thinking, man: something from NOTHING a-ROUND here has got to be a MIRACLE(!), if it comes[3], and there are DRUMS in my head, BANGING(!)[3], and come on, baby, do the juke box jive, just like they did in 1955, oh, again, and again, and AGAIN(!!!)[3], and this is how you do it, pure will[3], and YOU(!) can do it, and I can do it, and anyone can do it - and they can do it, and we can do it, and ...[3], and YOU(!) can move your TYGER feet, I don't give a shit[3], and I'm aching for something else, a real miracle that will set me free, but not here, over there[3], and I'll get free of those toothless ANIMALS[3], and they're watching me, and hoping I won't attack them, ha!, but I'm going to rip them to pieces because I hate them[3], and I'll get sounds to hold me tight, and I'll be in the grip of noise[3], and it's so quiet here[3], and come on, baby, FASTER a-ROUND - now, for this is all I have right now[3], and