Tuesday 18 December 2012

[No. 81] I'm rockin' a-ROUND the Christmas tree

It's a gas!

And a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[1], and you're welcome to join me[1], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[2], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[1], and you're welcome to join me[2], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[1], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[2], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[1], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[2], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[1], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[2], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![1], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[2], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[1], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![2], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[2], and you're welcome to join me[3], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[3], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[3], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[3], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[3], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[3], and

And a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[1], and you're welcome to join me[1], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[2], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[1], and you're welcome to join me[2], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[1], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[2], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[1], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[2], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[1], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[2], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![1], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[2], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[1], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![2], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[2], and you're welcome to join me[3], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[3], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[3], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[3], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[3], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[3], and

And a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[1], and you're welcome to join me[1], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[2], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[1], and you're welcome to join me[2], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[1], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[2], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[1], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[2], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[1], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[2], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![1], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[2], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[1], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![2], and a-ROUND, YES(!), a-ROUND the Christmas tree, staring at the lights, getting so dizzy and SICK[3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[2], and you're welcome to join me[3], and I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND that Christmas tree, and it's the only thing to do: there ain't no news worth writing about[3], and I want to be on TOP of the tree(!)[3], and I want YOU(!) to understand: I'm ROCKIN' a-ROUND my Christmas tree, man[3], and this is REAL happiness, believe me[3], and fool(s), you don't know what you're missing, so come on![3], and I want YOU(!) a-ROUND the tree with me[3], and