Thursday 7 March 2013

Andrew Mack ain't the chief executive of Portman Square Capital no more

Sutesh Sharma is! What the hell is going on? And why hasn't Portman Square launched yet? I thought this was a genuine hedge fund, not pie-in-the-sky nonsense like all the others. Well, at least it has a name. So many of these hedge funds don't, you know. For the record, I still have faith in Sutesh. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Toby Lingard is holding him back. The guy is just bad luck.

It's the arrogance of the man I can't stand. And the immaturity. I mean, Toby is still refusing to change his name. 'Oh, terrible immaturity, Michael.' I know, Voice. / Would it kill him to be called something like "Richard" or "James"? Portman Square could have raised the whole $500 million by now if only - 'Toby needs to act his age, man. It's fine being called "Toby" when you're seven. But ...' Yeah, I know. Shocking.