Monday 24 October 2016

Who is Nick Lyster?!

Well, well ... I'm sure he's someone, you know? Because I believe, totally. / It's difficult these days to find out who people are. Who is anyone? Who am I? 'I blame LinkedIn, boss. They won't let you see shit now unless you sign in.' Well, it means that I'll probably have to join again - when I can be bothered. For the time being though ... we have Bloomberg. 'Christ!' Yeah. Sorry.

This person is connected to 0 Board Members in 0 different organizations across 0 different industries.

Oh dear. Dear oh dear oh dear. 'Ha! Why do you bother, boss?' I don't know, Voice. I just don't know. I was reading about Suresh Singh, see. 'Who?!' Our Suresh, man. Mr Singh. He's been named as head of funds distribution for Asia at, uh, Principal Global Investors. 'Oh.' And he's reporting to this Nick Lyster character, who is the global head of wealth advisory services. 'Well, that's something, Mikey. You know his job title.' You can't judge a man by his job title. I want to see into his soul!!! 'But why? Why?!' Ah, I don't know why. It's an obsession with me, ain't it? Who are these people I write about? GOD HELP ME!!! / And you have to be so careful, not like a bull in cyberspace. Most of them will be big, rough, tough characters. And that's great. Others are like, er ... fragile flowers. 'And you never know which one you will get.' I still have my instincts! I get it right most of the time ...

Mr. Nicholas Lyster, also known as Nick, serves as the Global Head of Wealth Advisory Services at Principal Global Investors (Europe) Limited. Mr. Lyster is responsible for delivering the firm's investment capabilities to global wealth management firms, with a focus on the firm's Dublin-domiciled Ucits range of funds. He previously served as the Chief Executive Officer at the firm from 2006 to 2016.

Some more Bloomberg! A bit better. / Well ... [Oh, I had to correct Bloomberg's punctuation. Never mind, eh?] Ha! Also known as Nick ... 'But you knew that, boss!' He's always been "Nick" to me, Voice, and he always will be.

...

Jesus H. Christ! What is the point of this post, exactly? Answers on a postcard, please. The old-fashioned way. / I'm a bit confused this morning. Yes, yes, yes. I'm not making a lot of sense. I hope that YOU(!) ... can understand. Please!

Laters.