Monday 18 March 2019

I've been invited!

Yes, yes, I've been invited ... to something. Again. I suppose it's nice to be invited to things, ain't it? 'But you never go, boss.' Ha! I never go, Voice, because I'm a busy man. I haven't got time for exclusive sessions, entertainment, champagne, and canapes. 'What?!' Have a look at this, dear reader(s) -

Hi Michael,

Hope you're well?

We'd like to extend a VIP Invitation to you for the launch party of Financial Markets Online. Join top celebs and influencers in celebrating the introduction of a new trader platform 'IX TRADER'. There'll be exclusive sessions, entertainment, champagne and canapes - a night not to be missed!


So, uh ... a night not to be missed that I will miss BECAUSE(!) ... my guitar won't play itself, you dig? / Listen! I'm not going to write any new songs for a while. I need to rehearse, and rehearse, and rehearse. And then ... 'And then what, boss?' I need to rehearse some more, man. 'Oh.' That's what I need to focus on now, when I'm not blogging. And if I haven't got time to write songs, I haven't got time for ... exclusive sessions, entertainment, champagne, and canapes. I mean, it's not rocket science.

Time, time, time. / Ah, but this guy is good. Tim Han. Maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough. 'Ha! You'll give yourself a heart attack, boss.' Shut up, idiot!

So, uh, anyway ... back to the canapes.

Technological advances have made financial trading more accessible for everyone across the globe, but these developments have also led to 'wolves of Instagram': scam artists who con people into believing they are trading experts, misleading potential traders with wrong, dangerous advice.

Well, that's the internet for you. The goddamn internet. What can we do about it?

Anyway, laters, yeah?