Monday 9 October 2023

[No. 1,139]

And hello[1], and yeah yeah[1], and hello[2], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[1], and yeah yeah[2], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[1], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[2], and are you gone or cant I get rid[1], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[2], and like er really[1], and are you gone or cant I get rid[2], and you need words to attack attack[1], and like er really[2], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[1], and you need words to attack attack[2], and aRound aRound[1], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[2], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[1], and aRound aRound[2], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[1], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[2], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[1], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[2], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[1], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[2], and or cry all nervous like[1], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[2], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[1], and or cry all nervous like[2], and who cares anyway[1], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[2], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[1], and who cares anyway[2], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[1], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[2], and we dont have to break any of this[1], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[2], and yes yes[1], and we dont have to break any of this[2], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[1], and yes yes[2], and this doesnt need to kill[1], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[2], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[1], and this doesnt need to kill[2], and well you can squeeze more into time[1], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[2], and uh uh[1], and well you can squeeze more into time[2], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[1], and uh uh[2], and I[1], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[2], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[1], and I[2], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[1], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[2], and it will be a real test[1], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[2], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[1], and it will be a real test[2], and wish me luck[1], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[2], and if you have a clue nice one[1], and wish me luck[2], and okay[1], and if you have a clue nice one[2], and hello[3], and okay[2], and yeah yeah[3], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[3], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[3], and are you gone or cant I get rid[3], and like er really[3], and you need words to attack attack[3], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[3], and aRound aRound[3], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[3], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[3], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[3], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[3], and or cry all nervous like[3], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[3], and who cares anyway[3], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[3], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[3], and we dont have to break any of this[3], and yes yes[3], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[3], and this doesnt need to kill[3], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[3], and well you can squeeze more into time[3], and uh uh[3], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[3], and I[3], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[3], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[3], and it will be a real test[3], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[3], and wish me luck[3], and if you have a clue nice one[3], and okay[3], and

And hello[1], and yeah yeah[1], and hello[2], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[1], and yeah yeah[2], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[1], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[2], and are you gone or cant I get rid[1], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[2], and like er really[1], and are you gone or cant I get rid[2], and you need words to attack attack[1], and like er really[2], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[1], and you need words to attack attack[2], and aRound aRound[1], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[2], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[1], and aRound aRound[2], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[1], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[2], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[1], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[2], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[1], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[2], and or cry all nervous like[1], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[2], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[1], and or cry all nervous like[2], and who cares anyway[1], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[2], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[1], and who cares anyway[2], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[1], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[2], and we dont have to break any of this[1], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[2], and yes yes[1], and we dont have to break any of this[2], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[1], and yes yes[2], and this doesnt need to kill[1], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[2], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[1], and this doesnt need to kill[2], and well you can squeeze more into time[1], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[2], and uh uh[1], and well you can squeeze more into time[2], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[1], and uh uh[2], and I[1], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[2], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[1], and I[2], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[1], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[2], and it will be a real test[1], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[2], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[1], and it will be a real test[2], and wish me luck[1], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[2], and if you have a clue nice one[1], and wish me luck[2], and okay[1], and if you have a clue nice one[2], and hello[3], and okay[2], and yeah yeah[3], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[3], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[3], and are you gone or cant I get rid[3], and like er really[3], and you need words to attack attack[3], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[3], and aRound aRound[3], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[3], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[3], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[3], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[3], and or cry all nervous like[3], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[3], and who cares anyway[3], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[3], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[3], and we dont have to break any of this[3], and yes yes[3], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[3], and this doesnt need to kill[3], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[3], and well you can squeeze more into time[3], and uh uh[3], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[3], and I[3], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[3], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[3], and it will be a real test[3], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[3], and wish me luck[3], and if you have a clue nice one[3], and okay[3], and

And hello[1], and yeah yeah[1], and hello[2], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[1], and yeah yeah[2], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[1], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[2], and are you gone or cant I get rid[1], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[2], and like er really[1], and are you gone or cant I get rid[2], and you need words to attack attack[1], and like er really[2], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[1], and you need words to attack attack[2], and aRound aRound[1], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[2], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[1], and aRound aRound[2], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[1], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[2], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[1], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[2], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[1], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[2], and or cry all nervous like[1], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[2], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[1], and or cry all nervous like[2], and who cares anyway[1], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[2], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[1], and who cares anyway[2], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[1], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[2], and we dont have to break any of this[1], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[2], and yes yes[1], and we dont have to break any of this[2], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[1], and yes yes[2], and this doesnt need to kill[1], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[2], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[1], and this doesnt need to kill[2], and well you can squeeze more into time[1], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[2], and uh uh[1], and well you can squeeze more into time[2], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[1], and uh uh[2], and I[1], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[2], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[1], and I[2], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[1], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[2], and it will be a real test[1], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[2], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[1], and it will be a real test[2], and wish me luck[1], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[2], and if you have a clue nice one[1], and wish me luck[2], and okay[1], and if you have a clue nice one[2], and hello[3], and okay[2], and yeah yeah[3], and hello hello goodbye please sorry[3], and when time is short you need words that break through peoples skulls and[3], and are you gone or cant I get rid[3], and like er really[3], and you need words to attack attack[3], and let me throw in odd lines to get rid of you know[3], and aRound aRound[3], and Im not talking about aRound words right now these are private for me and you know what[3], and in the name of Zeus sure why not[3], and I mean my words that will go out there and fight for me[3], and Ill sit back and watch and laugh[3], and or cry all nervous like[3], and no no no gotta be strong come on come on come on[3], and who cares anyway[3], and listen and no spin thats better try not to read[3], and or or or maybe Ill be bold as brass charging on my crazy horse why not lets give it all when I speak or actually act[3], and we dont have to break any of this[3], and yes yes[3], and Im looking for some real blankness this week because I still aint done it yet never mind[3], and this doesnt need to kill[3], and the more I think the wilder my plans become and thats because I realize time can be squeezed[3], and well you can squeeze more into time[3], and uh uh[3], and if Im making any sense that anyone understands its quite obvious that I will be saluting them yes[3], and I[3], and I had no idea just then what I would say or could possibly say and its all right[3], and this is a freedom I wont have in the cold world[3], and it will be a real test[3], and I think Im ready for it I mean Ive prepared well[3], and wish me luck[3], and if you have a clue nice one[3], and okay[3], and