Tuesday 10 October 2023

[No. 1,140]

And if I knew[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[1], and if I knew[2], and I know I will have to say out there[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[2], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[1], and I know I will have to say out there[2], and aRound aRound again so[1], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[2], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[1], and aRound aRound again so[2], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[1], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[2], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[1], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[2], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[1], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[2], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[1], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[2], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[1], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[2], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[1], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[2], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[1], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[2], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[1], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[2], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[1], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[2], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[1], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[2], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[1], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[2], and anyway anyway the future[1], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[2], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[1], and anyway anyway the future[2], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[1], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[2], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[1], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[2], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[1], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[2], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[1], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[2], and poetry literature is or will be another story[1], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[2], and if I knew[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[2], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[3], and I know I will have to say out there[3], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[3], and aRound aRound again so[3], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[3], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[3], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[3], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[3], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[3], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[3], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[3], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[3], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[3], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[3], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[3], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[3], and anyway anyway the future[3], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[3], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[3], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[3], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[3], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[3], and

And if I knew[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[1], and if I knew[2], and I know I will have to say out there[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[2], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[1], and I know I will have to say out there[2], and aRound aRound again so[1], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[2], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[1], and aRound aRound again so[2], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[1], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[2], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[1], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[2], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[1], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[2], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[1], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[2], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[1], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[2], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[1], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[2], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[1], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[2], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[1], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[2], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[1], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[2], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[1], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[2], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[1], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[2], and anyway anyway the future[1], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[2], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[1], and anyway anyway the future[2], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[1], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[2], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[1], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[2], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[1], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[2], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[1], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[2], and poetry literature is or will be another story[1], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[2], and if I knew[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[2], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[3], and I know I will have to say out there[3], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[3], and aRound aRound again so[3], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[3], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[3], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[3], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[3], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[3], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[3], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[3], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[3], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[3], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[3], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[3], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[3], and anyway anyway the future[3], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[3], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[3], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[3], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[3], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[3], and

And if I knew[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[1], and if I knew[2], and I know I will have to say out there[1], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[2], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[1], and I know I will have to say out there[2], and aRound aRound again so[1], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[2], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[1], and aRound aRound again so[2], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[1], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[2], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[1], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[2], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[1], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[2], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[1], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[2], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[1], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[2], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[1], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[2], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[1], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[2], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[1], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[2], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[1], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[2], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[1], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[2], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[1], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[2], and anyway anyway the future[1], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[2], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[1], and anyway anyway the future[2], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[1], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[2], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[1], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[2], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[1], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[2], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[1], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[2], and poetry literature is or will be another story[1], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[2], and if I knew[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[2], and would I even say its hard to say so I probably wont if thats all right[3], and I know I will have to say out there[3], and people will be expecting it and yes I will give them what they will be expecting I dont mind[3], and aRound aRound again so[3], and its a special treat these days all this a nice holiday from the hard strong words I need in that other place[3], and Ill get back to titles and punctuation Im sure[3], and or or or maybe I wont maybe Im done with all that aRound here and want a new kind of freedom[3], and or or or a new kind of pain most probably[3], and I dont even know if this is negative or positive really but I was planning to keep bad thoughts out[3], and all thoughts out would be great obviously[3], and even feelings are a nuisance I find dont you dont you find or dont you find anything[3], and its difficult to know what words are best what kind[3], and there are many ways to say different things and it might not be important at all[3], and or very important like I would know ha ha ha[3], and why am I laughing I dont know but answers on a postcard and you might get a Jammie Dodger[3], and if Voice hasnt eaten them all and I swear hes getting quite fat[3], and anyway anyway the future[3], and listen to be honest I cant talk about mince pie season because I dont know where I will be[3], and I still dont know anything about the short term sadly[3], and but but but my astrologer told me all about the long term fortunately seventy eighty ninety[3], and I find it hard to imagine but its all very very good[3], and nothing about music though because Dr M was a cultured man had a downer on popular music[3], and poetry literature is or will be another story[3], and