Monday 23 October 2023

[No. 1,143]

And hello hello is it you[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[1], and hello hello is it you[2], and well[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[2], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[1], and well[2], and seriously who else[1], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[2], and seriously[1], and seriously who else[2], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[1], and seriously[2], and yes yes I know you dont[1], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[2], and uh uh[1], and yes yes I know you dont[2], and Christ uh think no no think[1], and uh uh[2], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[1], and Christ uh think no no think[2], and thats a great question[1], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[2], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[1], and thats a great question[2], and do you eh[1], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[2], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[1], and do you eh[2], and heart I dont what[1], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[2], and talk talk ah[1], and heart I dont what[2], and talk talk about confusing[1], and talk talk ah[2], and talk[1], and talk talk about confusing[2], and listen listen[1], and talk[2], and I just[1], and listen listen[2], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[1], and I just[2], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[2], and aRound[1], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[1], and aRound[2], and what[1], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[2], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[1], and what[2], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[1], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[2], and me me[1], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[2], and I can tell but will I say[1], and me me[2], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[1], and I can tell but will I say[2], and ha ha ha[1], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[2], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[1], and ha ha ha[2], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[1], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[2], and listen sure are you listening[1], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[2], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[1], and listen sure are you listening[2], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[1], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[2], and perfect[1], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[2], and hello hello is it you[3], and perfect[2], and I am me again so ooo obviously[3], and well[3], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[3], and seriously who else[3], and seriously[3], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[3], and yes yes I know you dont[3], and uh uh[3], and Christ uh think no no think[3], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[3], and thats a great question[3], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[3], and do you eh[3], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[3], and heart I dont what[3], and talk talk ah[3], and talk talk about confusing[3], and talk[3], and listen listen[3], and I just[3], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[3], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and aRound[3], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[3], and what[3], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[3], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[3], and me me[3], and I can tell but will I say[3], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[3], and ha ha ha[3], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[3], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[3], and listen sure are you listening[3], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[3], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[3], and perfect[3], and

And hello hello is it you[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[1], and hello hello is it you[2], and well[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[2], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[1], and well[2], and seriously who else[1], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[2], and seriously[1], and seriously who else[2], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[1], and seriously[2], and yes yes I know you dont[1], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[2], and uh uh[1], and yes yes I know you dont[2], and Christ uh think no no think[1], and uh uh[2], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[1], and Christ uh think no no think[2], and thats a great question[1], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[2], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[1], and thats a great question[2], and do you eh[1], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[2], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[1], and do you eh[2], and heart I dont what[1], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[2], and talk talk ah[1], and heart I dont what[2], and talk talk about confusing[1], and talk talk ah[2], and talk[1], and talk talk about confusing[2], and listen listen[1], and talk[2], and I just[1], and listen listen[2], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[1], and I just[2], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[2], and aRound[1], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[1], and aRound[2], and what[1], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[2], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[1], and what[2], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[1], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[2], and me me[1], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[2], and I can tell but will I say[1], and me me[2], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[1], and I can tell but will I say[2], and ha ha ha[1], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[2], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[1], and ha ha ha[2], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[1], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[2], and listen sure are you listening[1], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[2], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[1], and listen sure are you listening[2], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[1], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[2], and perfect[1], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[2], and hello hello is it you[3], and perfect[2], and I am me again so ooo obviously[3], and well[3], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[3], and seriously who else[3], and seriously[3], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[3], and yes yes I know you dont[3], and uh uh[3], and Christ uh think no no think[3], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[3], and thats a great question[3], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[3], and do you eh[3], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[3], and heart I dont what[3], and talk talk ah[3], and talk talk about confusing[3], and talk[3], and listen listen[3], and I just[3], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[3], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and aRound[3], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[3], and what[3], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[3], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[3], and me me[3], and I can tell but will I say[3], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[3], and ha ha ha[3], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[3], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[3], and listen sure are you listening[3], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[3], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[3], and perfect[3], and

And hello hello is it you[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[1], and hello hello is it you[2], and well[1], and I am me again so ooo obviously[2], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[1], and well[2], and seriously who else[1], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[2], and seriously[1], and seriously who else[2], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[1], and seriously[2], and yes yes I know you dont[1], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[2], and uh uh[1], and yes yes I know you dont[2], and Christ uh think no no think[1], and uh uh[2], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[1], and Christ uh think no no think[2], and thats a great question[1], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[2], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[1], and thats a great question[2], and do you eh[1], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[2], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[1], and do you eh[2], and heart I dont what[1], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[2], and talk talk ah[1], and heart I dont what[2], and talk talk about confusing[1], and talk talk ah[2], and talk[1], and talk talk about confusing[2], and listen listen[1], and talk[2], and I just[1], and listen listen[2], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[1], and I just[2], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[1], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[2], and aRound[1], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[2], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[1], and aRound[2], and what[1], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[2], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[1], and what[2], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[1], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[2], and me me[1], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[2], and I can tell but will I say[1], and me me[2], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[1], and I can tell but will I say[2], and ha ha ha[1], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[2], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[1], and ha ha ha[2], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[1], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[2], and listen sure are you listening[1], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[2], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[1], and listen sure are you listening[2], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[1], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[2], and perfect[1], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[2], and hello hello is it you[3], and perfect[2], and I am me again so ooo obviously[3], and well[3], and ha ha ha of course its you oh who else would you be[3], and seriously who else[3], and seriously[3], and here I am again with words that aint poetry and thats all right aint it I suppose and dont you think[3], and yes yes I know you dont[3], and uh uh[3], and Christ uh think no no think[3], and who wants to think these days when thinking only leads to all kinds of pain[3], and thats a great question[3], and listen even feeling might be too much yes Ive even got a downer on feeling now well uh never mind[3], and do you eh[3], and never mind brain or soul dont you think and heart[3], and heart I dont what[3], and talk talk ah[3], and talk talk about confusing[3], and talk[3], and listen listen[3], and I just[3], and where is there to go with such words ha ha ha only aRound my friends only aRound[3], and so ooo ooo ooo dizzy[3], and aRound[3], and have you or ye got the dizzy dizzy shakes yet[3], and what[3], and how long do you need come on come on come on and this should all be routine[3], and Im gone I think I hope who can tell[3], and me me[3], and I can tell but will I say[3], and what on earth what on earth am I writing about today today[3], and ha ha ha[3], and we have a lot of fun aRound dont we[3], and well well I hope we do and I mean thats the theory aint it aint it[3], and listen sure are you listening[3], and with these words I can wax on and wax off for fun like yes for kicks like but but but[3], and you wont believe how polished the other stuff is[3], and perfect[3], and