Monday 16 October 2023

[No. 1,141]

And well well[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[1], and well well[2], and what do the dolphins do[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[2], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[1], and what do the dolphins do[2], and I miss the summer but not too much[1], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[2], and its always hell[1], and I miss the summer but not too much[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[1], and its always hell[2], and I dont know[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[2], and its exhausting I know[1], and I dont know[2], and what do I know[1], and its exhausting I know[2], and listen[1], and what do I know[2], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[1], and listen[2], and I really dont mind not upset at all[1], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[2], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[1], and I really dont mind not upset at all[2], and gloves gloves maybe[1], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[2], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[1], and gloves gloves maybe[2], and anyway anyway[1], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[2], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[1], and anyway anyway[2], and the sun            the moon the stars[1], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[2], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[1], and the sun            the moon the stars[2], and this week is the week[1], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[2], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[1], and this week is the week[2], and no one is like me[1], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[2], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[1], and no one is like me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[2], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[1], and ha ha ha[2], and you know dont you kooks[1], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[2], and its mystical action[1], and you know dont you kooks[2], and and and consciousness is everything[1], and its mystical action[2], and everything[1], and and and consciousness is everything[2], and well well[3], and everything[2], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[3], and what do the dolphins do[3], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[3], and I miss the summer but not too much[3], and its always hell[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[3], and I dont know[3], and its exhausting I know[3], and what do I know[3], and listen[3], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[3], and I really dont mind not upset at all[3], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[3], and gloves gloves maybe[3], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[3], and anyway anyway[3], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[3], and the sun            the moon the stars[3], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[3], and this week is the week[3], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[3], and no one is like me[3], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[3], and ha ha ha[3], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[3], and you know dont you kooks[3], and its mystical action[3], and and and consciousness is everything[3], and everything[3], and

And well well[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[1], and well well[2], and what do the dolphins do[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[2], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[1], and what do the dolphins do[2], and I miss the summer but not too much[1], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[2], and its always hell[1], and I miss the summer but not too much[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[1], and its always hell[2], and I dont know[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[2], and its exhausting I know[1], and I dont know[2], and what do I know[1], and its exhausting I know[2], and listen[1], and what do I know[2], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[1], and listen[2], and I really dont mind not upset at all[1], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[2], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[1], and I really dont mind not upset at all[2], and gloves gloves maybe[1], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[2], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[1], and gloves gloves maybe[2], and anyway anyway[1], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[2], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[1], and anyway anyway[2], and the sun            the moon the stars[1], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[2], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[1], and the sun            the moon the stars[2], and this week is the week[1], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[2], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[1], and this week is the week[2], and no one is like me[1], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[2], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[1], and no one is like me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[2], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[1], and ha ha ha[2], and you know dont you kooks[1], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[2], and its mystical action[1], and you know dont you kooks[2], and and and consciousness is everything[1], and its mystical action[2], and everything[1], and and and consciousness is everything[2], and well well[3], and everything[2], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[3], and what do the dolphins do[3], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[3], and I miss the summer but not too much[3], and its always hell[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[3], and I dont know[3], and its exhausting I know[3], and what do I know[3], and listen[3], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[3], and I really dont mind not upset at all[3], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[3], and gloves gloves maybe[3], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[3], and anyway anyway[3], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[3], and the sun            the moon the stars[3], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[3], and this week is the week[3], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[3], and no one is like me[3], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[3], and ha ha ha[3], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[3], and you know dont you kooks[3], and its mystical action[3], and and and consciousness is everything[3], and everything[3], and

And well well[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[1], and well well[2], and what do the dolphins do[1], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[2], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[1], and what do the dolphins do[2], and I miss the summer but not too much[1], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[2], and its always hell[1], and I miss the summer but not too much[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[1], and its always hell[2], and I dont know[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[2], and its exhausting I know[1], and I dont know[2], and what do I know[1], and its exhausting I know[2], and listen[1], and what do I know[2], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[1], and listen[2], and I really dont mind not upset at all[1], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[2], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[1], and I really dont mind not upset at all[2], and gloves gloves maybe[1], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[2], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[1], and gloves gloves maybe[2], and anyway anyway[1], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[2], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[1], and anyway anyway[2], and the sun            the moon the stars[1], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[2], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[1], and the sun            the moon the stars[2], and this week is the week[1], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[2], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[1], and this week is the week[2], and no one is like me[1], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[2], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[1], and no one is like me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[2], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[1], and ha ha ha[2], and you know dont you kooks[1], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[2], and its mystical action[1], and you know dont you kooks[2], and and and consciousness is everything[1], and its mystical action[2], and everything[1], and and and consciousness is everything[2], and well well[3], and everything[2], and its cold got no heat yet dont even know if Ill put it on just thinking of the even colder sea now[3], and what do the dolphins do[3], and I know that all the squirrels are off somewhere nice and warm with their nuts cant say I blame them[3], and I miss the summer but not too much[3], and its always hell[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound might work and lets get go faster what than even ever eh yes why not[3], and I dont know[3], and its exhausting I know[3], and what do I know[3], and listen[3], and I only got nine poems again because I scrapped one but never mind[3], and I really dont mind not upset at all[3], and Im 24 uh 7 or 5 now believe me baby I aint got nothing else to do nothing else to live for thank God[3], and gloves gloves maybe[3], and I dont need me fingers for guitar just for me laptop[3], and anyway anyway[3], and on the beach will it can it be better or worse no city shit sure just the crashing of the waves[3], and the sun            the moon the stars[3], and at least thirty poems is what I need and you wont believe how Im cramming the words in with great meanings[3], and this week is the week[3], and Ill get me some terrific blankness you can count on it and Im so serious about it this week[3], and no one is like me[3], and thats why I was noticed been noticed all the time by the cosmos and Billy and Christ knows who else[3], and ha ha ha[3], and so many great dead ones what a piece of me its true[3], and you know dont you kooks[3], and its mystical action[3], and and and consciousness is everything[3], and everything[3], and