Tuesday 17 October 2023

[No. 1,142] Blythe Road

And Im so ooo busy but[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[1], and Im so ooo busy but[2], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[2], and my life man[1], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[2], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[1], and my life man[2], and a couple of ghosts like[1], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[2], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[1], and a couple of ghosts like[2], and what on earth am I going on about[1], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[2], and Christ listen listen[1], and what on earth am I going on about[2], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[1], and Christ listen listen[2], and a cup of tea[1], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[2], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[1], and a cup of tea[2], and ha ha ha[1], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[2], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[1], and ha ha ha[2], and the owners you know[1], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[2], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[1], and the owners you know[2], and memorabilia you know[1], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[2], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[1], and memorabilia you know[2], and honest workers[1], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[2], and cold earth wanderers[1], and honest workers[2], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[1], and cold earth wanderers[2], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[1], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[2], and no vampires spoiling things[1], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[2], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[1], and no vampires spoiling things[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[2], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[1], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[2], and anything is possible when you believe[1], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[2], and really really believe[1], and anything is possible when you believe[2], and I do do you[1], and really really believe[2], and Im so ooo busy but[3], and I do do you[2], and when I get an hour or two free yes[3], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[3], and my life man[3], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[3], and a couple of ghosts like[3], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[3], and what on earth am I going on about[3], and Christ listen listen[3], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[3], and a cup of tea[3], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[3], and the owners you know[3], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[3], and memorabilia you know[3], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[3], and honest workers[3], and cold earth wanderers[3], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[3], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[3], and no vampires spoiling things[3], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[3], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[3], and anything is possible when you believe[3], and really really believe[3], and I do do you[3], and

And Im so ooo busy but[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[1], and Im so ooo busy but[2], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[2], and my life man[1], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[2], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[1], and my life man[2], and a couple of ghosts like[1], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[2], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[1], and a couple of ghosts like[2], and what on earth am I going on about[1], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[2], and Christ listen listen[1], and what on earth am I going on about[2], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[1], and Christ listen listen[2], and a cup of tea[1], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[2], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[1], and a cup of tea[2], and ha ha ha[1], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[2], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[1], and ha ha ha[2], and the owners you know[1], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[2], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[1], and the owners you know[2], and memorabilia you know[1], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[2], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[1], and memorabilia you know[2], and honest workers[1], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[2], and cold earth wanderers[1], and honest workers[2], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[1], and cold earth wanderers[2], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[1], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[2], and no vampires spoiling things[1], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[2], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[1], and no vampires spoiling things[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[2], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[1], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[2], and anything is possible when you believe[1], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[2], and really really believe[1], and anything is possible when you believe[2], and I do do you[1], and really really believe[2], and Im so ooo busy but[3], and I do do you[2], and when I get an hour or two free yes[3], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[3], and my life man[3], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[3], and a couple of ghosts like[3], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[3], and what on earth am I going on about[3], and Christ listen listen[3], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[3], and a cup of tea[3], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[3], and the owners you know[3], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[3], and memorabilia you know[3], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[3], and honest workers[3], and cold earth wanderers[3], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[3], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[3], and no vampires spoiling things[3], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[3], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[3], and anything is possible when you believe[3], and really really believe[3], and I do do you[3], and

And Im so ooo busy but[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[1], and Im so ooo busy but[2], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[1], and when I get an hour or two free yes[2], and my life man[1], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[2], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[1], and my life man[2], and a couple of ghosts like[1], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[2], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[1], and a couple of ghosts like[2], and what on earth am I going on about[1], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[2], and Christ listen listen[1], and what on earth am I going on about[2], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[1], and Christ listen listen[2], and a cup of tea[1], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[2], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[1], and a cup of tea[2], and ha ha ha[1], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[2], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[1], and ha ha ha[2], and the owners you know[1], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[2], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[1], and the owners you know[2], and memorabilia you know[1], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[2], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[1], and memorabilia you know[2], and honest workers[1], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[2], and cold earth wanderers[1], and honest workers[2], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[1], and cold earth wanderers[2], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[1], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[2], and no vampires spoiling things[1], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[2], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[1], and no vampires spoiling things[2], and its nearly Halloween[1], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[2], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[1], and its nearly Halloween[2], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[1], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[2], and anything is possible when you believe[1], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[2], and really really believe[1], and anything is possible when you believe[2], and I do do you[1], and really really believe[2], and Im so ooo busy but[3], and I do do you[2], and when I get an hour or two free yes[3], and away from blogging            and poetry of course just like Billy wanted[3], and my life man[3], and I might go to that cafe and see if I can soak up the atmosphere[3], and a couple of ghosts like[3], and I might cast a few spells only for fun obviously[3], and what on earth am I going on about[3], and Christ listen listen[3], and oh yes yes in Hammersmith the Golden Dawn HQ is a cafe now where you can get egg and chips[3], and a cup of tea[3], and but but but not the Talisman of Set[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I wonder if theyve been clever enough to put some photographs on the wall to bring all the occult loving punters in[3], and the owners you know[3], and come on come on its supposed to be a business youre running[3], and memorabilia you know[3], and or is it just delivery drivers taxi drivers and that sort without a mystical bone in their body[3], and honest workers[3], and cold earth wanderers[3], and maybe thats better than mummies stinking the place out I dont know blood and bandages you know[3], and people just want a quiet meal I suppose[3], and no vampires spoiling things[3], and I havent had egg and chips for ages in a cafe my trip to Eastbourne was the last time[3], and its nearly Halloween[3], and maybe Ill turn up in style maybe Ill hire a powerful Hispano Suiza that will scare a few characters[3], and maybe Ill get into a fight with an evil            traffic warden[3], and anything is possible when you believe[3], and really really believe[3], and I do do you[3], and